Richard1910

Where can i upload my Video shots?

Does anyone know of any other sites apart from YouTube where i can upload my Skydiving videos?

Are your videos of such quality and interest that other people will actually want to watch them?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Yes, my videos are very good, i've been doing it for long enough, the first ones i did in the early nineties are still on VHS video tape! i have hundreds of hours, i'm trying to find somewhere to catalogue the early ones and to put them on to disc.

And as for me telling people abut MayComtainNuts.com well, i know the person who built it and he built it for people like us, he does over 18 different extreme sports and that's his living. He wanted better internet exposure for extreme sports so built the website in question. He's asked me along with a bunch of other extreme sports guys to help promote the website in all the extreme sports categories.

And as ever the USA are hard to get on board, the UK (where it's based) Australia and Canada have the highest amount of hits with the US in tenth behind Romania of all countries.

So we're just trying to promote the website, it was the founders intention to try and bring the world of extreme sports to one place with chatrooms, etc. so you can chat to like minded people share pictures and videos, etc. around the world. ;)

Rick

It was in the correct post and MayContainNuts.com has been built for skydiving among others, so I can't see why you call it spamming, more like plugging or promoting, if you have an announcement about Skydiving where better to say it than in a Skydiving Forum? The US is the only country to give such a negative reaction. People had the same reaction when RAM chutes came out, then again when wing suits came out, i'm surprised our sports got anywhere.

I didn't get this much negative response in Paramotoring or Surfing which i also do and have promoted MayContainNuts.com in.

I started Skydiving back in 1987 when we where still on round chutes and a big fat reserve across your chest which you had to manually scoop out and throw out in front of you:S People seemed a lot more friendlier back then (but that was in the UK) perhaps Americans have always been a bit negative with new things?:)

Rick

The site has been officially blessed, in a forum entry on "Which is the best Drop Zone in the World?":)

Hehehe! I somehow ended up on the mailing list for MCN. Got a loads of email while they wee building it to hype up the launch. Checked it out when it finally got going. ;)
Safe swoops
Sangiro

The site has been officially blessed, in a forum entry on "Which is the best Drop Zone in the World?":)

Hehehe! I somehow ended up on the mailing list for MCN. Got a loads of email while they wee building it to hype up the launch. Checked it out when it finally got going. ;)

I got the same e-mail. Not sure how you got loads though as he sent only one e-mail to all the new account holders thanking them for being the first to create a profile.

I got the same e-mail. Not sure how you got loads though as he sent only one e-mail to all the new account holders thanking them for being the first to create a profile.

Then we did not get the same emails. I got email before the site existed to tell me about it's eminent arrival, and none after I checked it out.

The US is the only country to give such a negative reaction.

I'm not sure it's a smart idea to patronize (even if just slightly) such a large portion of your potential visitors while asking them to come visit your site.

Good luck. :)
Safe swoops
Sangiro

my question is how can I get my dvd to upload. I did a nude snow jump this year and have it shot from 2 angles. While I was at the dz I used the video equipment to burn it to dvd. Now I can't figure out how to get it off of the dvd and on to the world wide web.[:/]
~El Josh (AKA Ruby)
Here was the hop-n-pop that I did before the nude jump to see if it was do-able

DS #149
Yes I only have 3 jumps...it's the magic number dude.

Thanks I got it now. Here is a teaser
The Test Jump

With a resent snow storm down here I figured that it would be a great time to do my first naked jump. I started out with a test of a speedo and a t-shirt (2 sizes too small) with a 10 sec delay at 4k. After that it was a full nude jump at 10k.
Jumper: me (El Josh AKA Ruby)
Photographer: Mike Russell
Place: Air Capital Drop Zone
Date: 12-16-07
Temp (ground/air) 20 F/ 10 F

With Love
Eat
Fuck
Skydive

El Josh AKA (Ruby)
DS #149
Yes I only have 3 jumps...it's the magic number dude.