c1sc0

Skydiving: you screwed with my priorities in life ...

when i was a student my car got totaled, i took the insurance pay out and bought a beater 90 celica for $1,500 and used the rest toward AFF jumps.

BWAHAhahaha similar thing happened to me right after I graduated AFF, my car got totalled and I used the insurance money to buy a used civic hatchback and used the rest to buy my first rig. :D

its crazy...im in the boat with a lot of other people here.

i used to be a reputable dj playing house music at big clubs. sold all my gear, paid for AFF and ended up using my parents credit cards to pay for jumps while my personal jump money goes directly to gear.

soooo addictive!!!!

if my parents weren't paying for college, it's certain id have dropped out a few months ago and start skydiving full time.

its crazy...im in the boat with a lot of other people here.

i used to be a reputable dj playing house music at big clubs. sold all my gear, paid for AFF and ended up using my parents credit cards to pay for jumps while my personal jump money goes directly to gear.

soooo addictive!!!!

if my parents weren't paying for college, it's certain id have dropped out a few months ago and start skydiving full time.

Please don't forget, that no matter how much we all want it to - for most of us skydiving may be a VERY addictive, very big part of our life- BUT STILL A HOBBY. Don't screw up your life just cuz you want something bad. I always make an example of buying a car you cannot afford- at the end it gets rep'd - and you are iout a car, credit history and you still NEED to make money.... not too good for most of us :(

good luck either way, these are just my thoughts :)