VTmotoMike08

Who has the most jumps without a cutaway??

There is someone at your home DZ who has over 3000 jumps, 2 rigs with Velocities in them, and no cutaways. Let the guessing game begin!

Iwan?

Nope, Iwan cuts away all the time. Mostly because he is too much of a pussy to land his Velocity. He actually has a Sabre2 230 in his reserve container.

There is someone at your home DZ who has over 3000 jumps, 2 rigs with Velocities in them, and no cutaways. Let the guessing game begin!

Iwan?

Nope, Iwan cuts away all the time. Mostly because he is too much of a pussy to land his Velocity. He actually has a Sabre2 230 in his reserve container.

You're right, I'm not sure what I was thinking when I wrote that. I read "at Byron", "2 rigs", "3000 jumps", and "velocities" but forgot about the "no cutaways" part. I've actually watched him cutaway now that I think about it.

Maybe I should revise this statment.

MY last cut-away was 6000 jumps ago.
Pip Redvers has 17,500 sport rig jumps, with ZERO cutaways. (1 total) he has another 1,500 tandem jumps with a couple of cut aways on tandem. My cut aways were about 66 jumps, 1600 jumps, and 6500 jumps.

I should add "and cut-away #4 on jump 13,860-ish. (today)
My O.C.D. has me chasing a dream my A.D.D. won't let me catch.