Mazz

Ive never jumped, but this is what made me want to.

thanks, probably should have made it clicky :S;-)[/crazy]

In the Navy, you can't put your hands in your pockets but I was always told not to put my hands in my pockets by people with their hands in their pockets. Kinda funny huh?

I watched that video 12 months ago, the VERY next day I did my AFF1, so get cracking ;)

I have my money set aside for a wingsuit by the end of the year, now I just wish the weather would stop blocking me from cranking out the jumps.

Had 2 AFF stage 1's on Saturday that came out purely because of that video, can probably think of at least 10 other students in the last year (only a C182 dz) that came out for the same reason also.

I watched that video 12 months ago, the VERY next day I did my AFF1, so get cracking ;)

I have my money set aside for a wingsuit by the end of the year, now I just wish the weather would stop blocking me from cranking out the jumps.

Had 2 AFF stage 1's on Saturday that came out purely because of that video, can probably think of at least 10 other students in the last year (only a C182 dz) that came out for the same reason also.

The video is so freakin epic. I dont see how anybody would NOT want to jump after watching it.
In the Navy, you can't put your hands in your pockets but I was always told not to put my hands in my pockets by people with their hands in their pockets. Kinda funny huh?

Before I die, I want to jump Eiger in Norway and the Cave of the Swallows in Mexico.

Cave of the Swallows is closed. The local government has shut off all access to it after some incidents there a few years back. There are some efforts to reopen it but it is going to remain pretty locked down even if it does reopen from everything I've seen on it.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

it will be a LONG time before I could ever do it. By then, I will have thought of a way.

Cave of the Swallows is closed. The local government has shut off all access to it after some incidents there a few years back. There are some efforts to reopen it but it is going to remain pretty locked down even if it does reopen from everything I've seen on it.

I read somewhere that they are trying to get it back opened for jumpers. It involves a water project for the people there. I think once that is complete they will let people jump the cave again. Many more restrictions will be on the jumpers but hopefully if all goes well, it will be opened again.