Ketia0

Christian Skydivers Association

The only thing I have is a patch to wear on my jumpsuit.

I believe the purpose of it is so that we can identify ourselves.

I've only seen one other patch on another jumper.

Perhaps they are more prevalent near where the organization began.
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

christ...

cant you guys just be skydivers? why must religion always be such a factor with christian's

you dont see the Jewish skydiving association, or the Protestant skydivers group..

i swear christians scare me more then just about anyone or anything else on this planet...so freaky!
--------------------------------------------
www.facebook.com/agentlead

Christ...

cant you guys just be skydivers? why must religion always be such a factor with Christian's

you don't see the Jewish skydiving association, or the Protestant skydivers group..

i swear Christians scare me more then just about anyone or anything else on this planet...so freaky!

Skydivers can be many things, pretty one dimensional if all they were is jumpers, I think.

I kinda like having CSA members around the DZ, they don't steal yer stuff and now & then ya can rope one into being the designated driver...:ph34r:...just ask Ron! B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

and now & then ya can rope one into being the designated driver...:ph34r:...just ask Ron! B|

S'long as they're not too full of the Holy Spirits:P

The bummer is...all they ever bring to the safety meeting is fish & bread! ;)

christ...

cant you guys just be skydivers? why must religion always be such a factor with christian's

you dont see the Jewish skydiving association, or the Protestant skydivers group..

i swear christians scare me more then just about anyone or anything else on this planet...so freaky!

I don't know if there is a jewish skydiving group, but there is a latino skydiving, muff brothers, pink mafia, rodrigez bros, crest awards, uspa, all kinds of other groups, why do you choose to dislike CSA, and not these other groups?
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720
  • Like 1

christ...

I don't know if there is a jewish skydiving group, but there is a latino skydiving, muff brothers, pink mafia, rodrigez bros, crest awards, uspa, all kinds of other groups, why do you choose to dislike CSA, and not these other groups?

OY VEY... how could ya forget the Anvil Brothers! :o;)

I'd say a "patch" would be like a "fish" on someone's car. It tells me to run like hell.
There's nothing wrong with being Christian, I am one myself....kind of. It's the people that push it too far and push it on other people with their annoying bible beating that will make your group difficult to accept.
The anvil brothers are big boys...the gravity rats are freeflyers. That's a lot different than forming a group based on religious beliefs.
On the same note I was thinking of starting a Hare Krishna skydiver group. We would all shave our heads and wear robes that transform into wing suits. No patch needed. Anybody in?

I'd say a "patch" would be like a "fish" on someone's car. It tells me to run like hell.
There's nothing wrong with being Christian, I am one myself....kind of. It's the people that push it too far and push it on other people with their annoying bible beating that will make your group difficult to accept.
The anvil brothers are big boys...the gravity rats are freeflyers. That's a lot different than forming a group based on religious beliefs.
On the same note I was thinking of starting a Hare Krishna skydiver group. We would all shave our heads and wear robes that transform into wing suits. No patch needed. Anybody in?

That's about what my thoughts were... big difference between groups that are groups through interdiciplines of skydiving vs. religiously affiliated groups.
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

I don't understand what you meant by a "fish" on someone's car and why that would make you run away.

My desire is to identify other Christians. I don't think that they would want to run away from me. :D
ones? -- Monday.

There's nothing wrong with being Christian, I am one myself....kind of.

What does THAT mean, you're not sure?? :D:D

I thought it was a yes or no kinda thing, like being 'kinda' pregnant or 'kinda' stupid. :ph34r:

I 'know' that I'm NOT a Christian, and that none of the many CSA members I know have EVER tried to convert me.

I always thought the diversity of people in the sport was a good thing, and if anyone feels strongly enough regarding their convictions to wear a patch, then I admire their dedication and commitment.

Might just be me though, I am pretty open minded when it comes to people at the drop-zone, I even jump with Democrats! ;)

Might just be me though, I am pretty open minded when it comes to people at the drop-zone, I even jump with Democrats! ;)

I'll pray for you! :)
ones? -- Monday.