skydiverek

Cypres Saves: movies

I watched the FIRE Cypres + Cypres video a while ago and the exit alone definitely set the tone of the jump. I can't believe that even with the audible, the cameraman still didn't warn the student to pull or peform a pull himself.

I suspect the TI just forgot to throw out the drogue. He never made the attempt to. It's still surprising, however, that he didn't react to the obvious high speeds he encountered. The cameraman even had to go head down and the TI didn't do a thing.
Dropzones are terrible places for inspiration. What does one think when one looks up for a sign only to see a bunch of people falling?

WOW!!!! Thanks for sharing. Anyone know people in those videos?

I beleive the entanglement with the ringsight is a poster here. His user name escapes my mind.

Probably piisfish. His original video was on skydivingmovies so I can't compare to be sure, but the details sound about right:

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2180088
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I just got ground rush watching the "stable" one. He went for main once, then reserve once, then "waited for the cypress to fire"??!!?!?!?! Fuck that shit! I'm not going to stop going for my reserve until I've impacted the ground.

It was neat to see the saves on the guys in the mid-air collision, which is the main reason I purchased an AAD.
I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

I beleive the entanglement with the ringsight is a poster here. His user name escapes my mind.

that's me.

can anyone get this video OFF youtube please ? I specifically asked that the video would be NOT for public viewing, only for "skydiver education".

Who is that guy posting the videos ? If it is someone from Airtec, they have in hand a "full blown" version of the video. The needed not rip the video from Skydivingmovies.

I am pretty unhappy, as I said that I would have to go punch the nose of the person who would make this video public. Now I have to find him.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

The one with the student. That instructor needs to learn to be an instuctor. He is also very lucky to be alive! From the look of it i dont think he has an AAD, and deployed his main and was open very low. If he whould have tracked any or the main snivled to much longer, then would have had a diff. outcome.
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

that's me.

can anyone get this video OFF youtube please ? I specifically asked that the video would be NOT for public viewing, only for "skydiver education".

Who is that guy posting the videos ? If it is someone from Airtec, they have in hand a "full blown" version of the video. The needed not rip the video from Skydivingmovies.

I am pretty unhappy, as I said that I would have to go punch the nose of the person who would make this video public. Now I have to find him.

Nicholas - as copyright owner of the video, you can contact Youtube and ask them to remove it for Terms of Use violation.

Annoying that someone would grab it from Skydivingmovies and use it for their own purposes without express permission.
Signatures are the new black.

Nicholas - as copyright owner of the video, you can contact Youtube and ask them to remove it for Terms of Use violation.

Annoying that someone would grab it from Skydivingmovies and use it for their own purposes without express permission.

done, thanks

Copyright Infringement Notification Confirmation
Thank you. Your complaint has been submitted and will be processed. A copy of this complaint will be sent to your email address.

scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM