skydived19006

Mark Schlatter Thesis???

I got the email twice as well. Some of us have some ideas on why he is so far gone now, but it's not something that needs to be posted about on the internet. I hope someone who is able to help reaches out to him.
~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

What is so specail about this guy? Other than his wierd post?

He's a secret agent for the FBI sent here to in-phil-trait a roaming band of demo jumpers and take over the USsPAy. Those weird emails & post are coded text instructions to the masses or for handlers and dropbox locations.

Viva revolution!
:P

Can you image that Mark Schlatter walking in singing a bar of Alice's Restaurant and walking out..............

Yea, they would think he is nuts and kick him out!

But if MaRk & PoRk R EDO both walked in a did a bar, they'd think their both fag's and kick them both out!

But if THREE walked in, I mean three people, mArK, bEn & CaRy, walk in the USsPAy BOD meeting and sing a bar of Alice's Restaurant and sit down, they'd think it's a movement and that what it is my friends........ The MaRk ScHlAttEr anti USsPAy PoRk R EDO movement Massacree

:D:D:D

You owe me a new keyboard!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Ketia0,

I'm only a reader in this matter and not involved, but google "Mark Schlatter Skydiving" (demo jumper website, etc) then do a Search on dropzone.com for nickname "Slyde" (the main one being this thread). It gives some background information... Personally nothing of interest to most of us skydivers like you and me who just want to continue to enjoy jumping, but my posting gives contextual information to any outside jumpers who's never heard.

I read his post before, but they never made too much sense. All i can really tell is he has a grudge against the USPA and the GK. I dont know his past, so I cant pass judgement... But I enjoy the USPA.. Havent seen anything wrong with it... but then again.. im REALLY new.. and like you.. Just here to have fun and jump!! :D
"In this game you can't predict the future. You just have to play the odds. "-JohnMitchell

He's a secret agent for the FBI sent here to in-phil-trait a roaming band of demo jumpers and take over the USsPAy. Those weird emails & post are coded text instructions to the masses or for handlers and dropbox locations.

I've heard of Mark and Cathy Schlatter that used to have a dz in Frankfort or something like that, is this the same guy?

Viva revolution!
:P

Can you image that Mark Schlatter walking in singing a bar of Alice's Restaurant and walking out..............

Yea, they would think he is nuts and kick him out!

But if MaRk & PoRk R EDO both walked in a did a bar, they'd think their both fag's and kick them both out!

But if THREE walked in, I mean three people, mArK, bEn & CaRy, walk in the USsPAy BOD meeting and sing a bar of Alice's Restaurant and sit down, they'd think it's a movement and that what it is my friends........ The MaRk ScHlAttEr anti USsPAy PoRk R EDO movement Massacree

"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

Rweider's link gives the info.

Rwieder has not posted in this thread. Where would we find that link?

Oops, my bad.

Mdrejhon, not Rweider.

2 posts above mine.

Apologies for any confusion.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo