BillyVance

Nashville TV News story on Skyride

A Nashville TV News station just did a story on Skyride that will air tonight on the 6 pm news.

[Url]www.wsmv.com/index.html[/url]

Look in the upper right corner for the Top Stories "Buyer Beware" link.

They are going to get their asses lit up. Even Chuckie Owens is admitting on camera that his DZ is in fact owned/managed/funded by Skyride.

[Cool]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Couldnt find the story....

Damn, I shouldn't have posted via blackberry. Anybody out there that knows about this story? Come and post the right link, please. I'm out of the house for a while and navigating the internet on the blackberry is a PITA. [:-/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Couldnt find the story....

here ya go

http://www.wsmv.com/news/21340466/detail.html

Well, I came back to post it and ya beat me to it! It's about time the truth got out to the public in this area about sLyride.

The video is coming soon.
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Swing and a miss.

Nothing new, all old stuff from at least a year ago when the DZ was settling in, Chuck was not on camera for this story that was an OLD story reported by the same reporter ran for the DZ she now attacks? Why?

So Chuck is not a good DZGM by your standards, at least he treats the staff right and tries to make sure every one gets a skydive, weather pemitting, you did see where the BBB said it was a weather issue right?

How many other DZGM's will grab a $100 bill out of the register and buy the staff beer at the end of the day? How many other DZGM's will go to the aiport board meetings and defend them? Most DZO/GM's will throw the Staff under a bus.

You guys think this will hurt skyride or the DZ? no you just hurting the sport.

I'm out of here, losers.

Swing and a miss.

Nothing new, all old stuff from at least a year ago when the DZ was settling in, Chuck was not on camera for this story that was an OLD story reported by the same reporter ran for the DZ she now attacks? Why?

So Chuck is not a good DZGM by your standards, at least he treats the staff right and tries to make sure every one gets a skydive, weather pemitting, you did see where the BBB said it was a weather issue right?

How many other DZGM's will grab a $100 bill out of the register and buy the staff beer at the end of the day? How many other DZGM's will go to the aiport board meetings and defend them? Most DZO/GM's will throw the Staff under a bus.

I'm out of here, losers.

I wonder how much of the business and sales tax Tennessee actually gets from all the sites and the little bit of business that actually gets through and gets to jump in Waverly.
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

damn well said!

skyride is skyride and yes they have done some questionable shit in the past. But the DZ in Tn is its own entity. And it does everything it can to give its customers a good experience. we cant help weather and wind and last minute airplane maintnance needs. You guys think that you do a good thing by fueling these stories but the truth is you only hurt the sport. Skyride is not a problem in TN. It might be in other states. But not in TN.

lets not forget to mention that there has been fraudulent BBB complaints made in the names of our own instructors. I wonder which one of you made those complaints?? Do you think thats honest behavior?
We have countless satisfied customers and a very dedicated staff.
I challenge anyone to come out and visit for themselves...then make an opinion of how we operate. If you have never been to the dropzone, just as this reporter never has, then you dont have any right making these negative assumptions.

that reporter didnt say anything about windy days or clouds that might make it impossible to jump. Skydiving is not a carnival ride! Sorry you didnt get to jump on your birthday....maybe you should blame god for making it windy. Next time i will take you and break your legs on the runway when we land. Will that make your birthday complete???

Gift certificates and rain checks are common practice in this sport. What a horrible job of fair reporting
i'll huff and I'll puff and I'll burn your packing tent down

How can you think that by stopping a cancer like sLyride in our sport is killing skydiving?

I'm out of here, losers.

With the Eloy results and all the news stories that have ran including the new one in Nashville, the BBB issues and everything else, yes, it does appear that you guys are losers,, or is that who you were referring to? B|
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

damn well said!

skyride is skyride and yes they have done some questionable shit in the past. But the DZ in Tn is its own entity. And it does everything it can to give its customers a good experience. we cant help weather and wind and last minute airplane maintnance needs. You guys think that you do a good thing by fueling these stories but the truth is you only hurt the sport. Skyride is not a problem in TN. It might be in other states. But not in TN.

lets not forget to mention that there has been fraudulent BBB complaints made in the names of our own instructors. I wonder which one of you made those complaints?? Do you think thats honest behavior?
We have countless satisfied customers and a very dedicated staff.
I challenge anyone to come out and visit for themselves...then make an opinion of how we operate. If you have never been to the dropzone, just as this reporter never has, then you dont have any right making these negative assumptions.

Yes, Slyride is a problem in Tennessee,,, A big problem that needs to go away, needs to be squashed like the parasite that it is! Remember, I'm a thorn in your (sLyride's) side that still has not gone away! And will not go away!
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

it is sad and troublesome that after charges filed and won in Georgia, lawsuits in AZ, BBB with an F rating that no one is actually 'enforcing' anything against them.

I still regularly deal with their 'disgruntled customers' here in Florida and I feel bad for them - they get fucked over by a bunch of cunts and there is nothing they can do about it.

Skyride even had the gall to call me last year and ask if I would take up some of their customers "Just this one time" " for the good of the sport" because the customers would have to drive to Georgia from Tampa to do the jumps and they were pissed.

I told Skyride that I would not sell them my snot. He did not seem to understand why I would feel that way. I guess when you get so used to stealing people's money every day that somehow you must eventually feel that you deserve it......

I used to have a bookkeeper like that once...... she's gonna go to jail for 10 years.....

you once again just called me skyride... what is your deal?? why do you think im skyride?? YOu obviously are very misinformed. I dont even know Cary!! I have nothing to do with skyride! But i do know the hard work that is put in at our DZ to make it a good place.

i believe your previous statement might be grounds for a restraining order. You said im skyride and that skyride should be squashed and threatend to ve a thorn in my side. so according to you i should be killed and you will continue to try????

is that what you are saying??

I did not see anything that appears to be an attack, but if a Mod thinks it is, I'll be glad to remove it. And there's nothing that looks like a death threat or wish or what ever you want to call it.
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

you once again just called me skyride... what is your deal?? why do you think im skyride?? YOu obviously are very misinformed. I dont even know Cary!! I have nothing to do with skyride! But i do know the hard work that is put in at our DZ to make it a good place.

i believe your previous statement might be grounds for a restraining order. You said im skyride and that skyride should be squashed and threatend to ve a thorn in my side. so according to you i should be killed and you will continue to try????

is that what you are saying??

Killed? No. But we do want Skyride shut down or at least forced to play by the law.

If Skydive Arizona gets whats due to them and other factors in that lawsuit is settled, we may see the hundreds or thousands of Skyride websites shut down or turned off. Hell, the court could award up to 3X the damages nationwide if they chose to, and remember, that court case only awarded damages for Arizona only. $6.6M is a lot of money for one state. Who knows, Cary may be forced to liquidate assets and possibly sell off property/possessions. The DZ that was in Clarksville and now Waverly is managed by Skyride and the planes are provided by Skyride. Once this shit storm is over and done with, if you get caught up in the collateral damage, too bad. You chose to associate with them. :|

I was looking back through the threads, but I do not see it, but someone, I thought it was Billy that said it, but anyway, someone posted something about you putting yourself in a position of being something like "sLyride's PR guy" or the "Face fo sLyride" or something like that. Well, this is a prime example that shows why someone said that. If you don't want to catch Cary's shit, don't stand below him with your mouth open...

Oh, and uuhh, I didn't call you skyride, it was sLyride! And I still didn't call you that.
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

fincher, et. al.. I was shocked at your posts here. I cannot believe you're still defending those douchebags (MHO only as to their status).
I liked hanging around you sometimes at one point after your organization bought the Pell City DZ at my protest and chagrin; the history there I don't think I need to inform you of; nevertheless, here's the place where you give it up and admit you're wrong, otherwise you're fodder if you don't attempt to maybe salvage something and become more than a rat abandoning a sinkng ship at the very end. Sorry Buddy, I don't think you're one of the few in the org who is so bad, just maybe deceived, and I hate that for you - don't be Yvonne and a few others and drown in the cold, try to save yourself and blame it on youthful naivete. I hope you wake up.
Otherwise, this is your future:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khEPc_0MpgY

Jump on the Puegot voluntarily and get banged by it.
Roll Tide Roll

I just watched the video, and they mainly seemed focused on the fact that the customers didnt get their money back... Thats the same policy thats at every other DZ Ive ever been too. I mean, I saw 6 guys who couldnt do their tandems this weekend bc of nasty winds, and theyre all moving next week (I dont know what the DZO decided to do about it).

Im not trying to defend skyride, but the disgruntled customers in the video could have had that same experience at any other DZ. And I'll be honest here, I really like the jumpers I met when I jumped in TN... Outlaw field was the closest (and only really) place I could jump at the time.

Just throwing my thoughts out there.

amstalder makes the point i was tryin to make also. I know that reasonable people see this for what it is.

john...i am not defending anyone except the DZ. Its ignorant to judge a DZ or its business without having ever been there.
Billy..I agree that skyride should play by the law. But that has nothing to do with the DZ i jump at.

I know you guys want to imagine me as some kind of "face" of skyride.....and I know its because you just want someone to bash on here. Im not so ignorant that i dont recognize that. Hell its obvious by the countless post of people tryin to call me into these threads. Posting things like " I wonder where the supporters are" Any idiot can see you are just looking for a punching bag for your juvenile attacks.
Any idiot can also see that you guys have often gone overboard with your assumptions and skyride conspiracy theories. I dont need to bad mouth you or say hateful things to try to expose your negative traits. You guys do that yourselves. it reflects in your post, your hatefullness, and your actions.
Can any of you give first hand experience that you had with our DZ that was negative??? Can you cite business practices that you have seen in person that are outside the norm in this business?? AND I DONT MEAN SKYRIDE, I MEAN AST

You guys harp on honesty and integrity. Yet you LIE, CHEAT, and ATTACK in the most disgusting ways. Through all this the family at that DZ have worked tirelessly to prove you wrong and promote this sport positively. Constantly showing our work ethic and love for skydiving through our relentless dedication and sacrifices.
YOur true colors have been shown by your sleezy tactics and internet posting. YOur efforts have done nothing but weaken skydiving as a community. OUr true colors are shown every weekend that we are out there working hard to make skydiving happen. What are you doing with your weekends??? I drive 10 hrs roundtrip and bust my ass to make a good turbine DZ available to jumpers in the area.
So as far as your problems with skyride......well that really doesnt concern me. Nor do i care. But when you non jumping bendict arnolds take it out on a honest operation .......well that is just pure reflection of your worse character flaws.

fincher, et. al.. I was shocked at your posts here. I cannot believe you're still defending those douchebags (MHO only as to their status).
I liked hanging around you sometimes at one point after your organization bought the Pell City DZ at my protest and chagrin; the history there I don't think I need to inform you of; nevertheless, here's the place where you give it up and admit you're wrong, otherwise you're fodder if you don't attempt to maybe salvage something and become more than a rat abandoning a sinkng ship at the very end. Sorry Buddy, I don't think you're one of the few in the org who is so bad, just maybe deceived, and I hate that for you - don't be Yvonne and a few others and drown in the cold, try to save yourself and blame it on youthful naivete. I hope you wake up.
Otherwise, this is your future:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khEPc_0MpgY

Jump on the Puegot voluntarily and get banged by it.

john i am merely an instructor that works at the DZ. It is not "my organization" as you call it. This is the problem here. you guys think we all make business decisions or have some ownership in the DZ or skyride??? You think we all run around with cary driving fast cars and partying??? I assure you the fantasy and dream world that you guys have created on this site is purely a product of your own imaginations. I simply enjoy jumping with my old friends and my new ones in TN. The only thing i defend is the DZ that we make happen.

Im not trying to defend skyride, but the disgruntled customers in the video could have had that same experience at any other DZ.

not at my drop zone, and not at my last dropzone and not at the dropzone I was at prior to that.

If customers were having the same issues at other dropzones, then more dropzones would have an 'F' rating with the BBB. I (we) have an A+ rating and Skyride has an 'F' rating. there is good reason for that - they are crooks and we are not. We try to make customers happy and they don't actually care about that, they only care about making the sale.

Both of your last posts are the 4 "D's", need I remind you that you are trying to divert the conversation off topic and still trying to convince someone that AST is not affiliated with ASC/sLyride/Thrill Planet/IGOVincent/whatever the flavor of the day is? You may be trying to appear to defend yourself, but it is clear that underlying your words, you are still trying to separate the entities. The fact is that if you truly believe that they are somehow separate, either you have somehow become brainwashed into believing that, or you are possibly just believing that your "Buddie" Chuck wouldn't lie to you about that (hence brainwashed) or, you are just doing the sLyride business as usual thing and just flat out lying in some hope that someone will believe you.
How is it that all these people here keep consistently telling you that everything that you are defending is a criminal organization and if you are not careful, they will drag you down with them, kicking and screaming, and still tirelessly defending them.
Look at it from this angle, let's say the Judge in Arizona extends the judgement to include everyone who participates in the operations of sLyride,, or should I say Cary's businesses, including staff, DZO's, the people who your company hires to litter, and so on and so on, what defense would you have? NONE! You have been told time after time in at least 6 or 8 different threads about who you support and that AST and sLyride is all in one.

Dude, from the videos I've seen of your jumps, you're a hell of a good TI, why waste your skills on stupid decisions like busting clouds and backflips, and supporting a company that is in such legal trouble. You don't have to believe us, but how can you dispute those court documents that prove the affiliation?

***Note*** "litter" means the roadside signs.
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org