BillyVance

Nashville TV News story on Skyride

Haha I was commenting on their business model not the accused shady dealings or what not.

To me its a good idea, kinda like a travel agency for skydiving.

I could give a shit less about the company.
Look out for the freefly team, Smelly Peppers. Once we get a couple years more experience we will be a force to be reckoned with in the near future! BLUES!

From a different thread

Good for you.

Edit to say, Everything you have fucking posted here has been lame so fucking stay home.

Because I don't agree with you you consider that f-ing lame?? That's awesome. We have no need to carry this conversation any further then since one can not have a conversation with somebody who has that stance on things. Good luck to you and all of your future posts!

PS-- what am I supposed to stay home from? That has me a little confused, as does your whole schpeel and avatar change.

::walking away from this unproductive part of the thread::
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

Yeah, Nick is trying to build a strong skydiving club at Auburn; yet AuburnSkydiving.com and SkydiveAuburn.com are both skyride domains. The club has a partnership with Skydive Opelika and is only 10 minutes away. These websites redirect the students to ASC which is 2 hours away and much more expensive.

No dropzone in Alabama accepts SR gift certificates, yet the site makes plenty of references to Skydive Auburn instructors and skydiving in Alabama.
"Damn you Gravity, you win again"

Looks like Adventure Sports is the new Skyride/Thrill Planet/ whatever other dozen names they have abandoned.

Taken from the Tn. site.Sure is alot of fine print.

http://1800skyride.com/terms_for_all.html

It could be really simplified to something along the following lines:

"Regardless of what we advertized or told you when you booked, you probably won't be able to jump where we said, and we won't refund your money unless Hell freezes over."

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Taken from the Tn. site.Sure is alot of fine print.

http://1800skyride.com/terms_for_all.html

It could be really simplified to something along the following lines:

"Regardless of what we advertized or told you when you booked, you probably won't be able to jump where we said, and we won't refund your money unless Hell freezes over."

Beautifully said! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban