apt3studiodiver

Recommendation for KS DZ

I'll be traveling to Kansas City for a few days to help a friend move there from Ohio. Was hoping to get a few jumps in, in a new area. It looks like there are two DZ's in Kansas from the "dropzone" section. I've read all the reviews for them, just wanted to see if anyone else had any feedback from either DZ. If I like the place I'll prolly stop in whenever I go to visit my buddy. We'll be in Kansas City too if anyone wants to have some fun with us, show us the cool spots to hang :)

~Blues

We'll be right on the border to Missouri too so a DZ recommendation around there would be good too :)
www.apt3studios.com
www.musicpromotiononline.com
www.internetcafegaming.com
D.S. # 4321

There are three (3) DZ's in Kansas.

AirCap in Wichita
SD Kansas in Osage City
K State Club in Wamego

That's it and nobody takes SR certificates.
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

For the KC, Mo area I know of MRVS, Skydive Kansas City, and The Kansas City Skydiving Center. I've never been to any, just throwing out names.

KCSC is Out of biz.

For jumps in the Jayhawk state www.skydivekstate.com best prices for fun jumpers & fun jumper friendly, lots of cute college chicks too and you can get on more then one load without being a tandem with video filler slot like at some places.
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

Well I live in KC and all the DZ's are all very welcoming, I work at Skydive Kansas City which is South of KC area on Hwy 71, Jen Sharp runs a great DZ too in Ottawa, MRVS is a great place too, Never been to K-State yet but I have heard good things I really dont think you can go wrong with any of them. Come out and jump with us love to have you.
I refuse to tiptoe through life, only to arrive safely at death. www.reaperwear.com