BMichaeli

Human Flight

I was just wondering what people think about this new Human Flight movie that is supposed to come out in theaters this summer. Is the movie about free flying or base jumping, or both? I am excited to see what they have done... looking at the footage and technology it looks to be a cool experience for the viewer. but i wonder what kind of publicity it will have on the sport itself.

Hmmm. The acting looks terrible. The footage is of course badass, though. IMHO, it would have been much better as a documentary about skydiving, BASE, wingsuits, etc.

You do realize that this type of movie (hybrid of acting and documentary) will attract the general whuffo community to watch it much better than if it was a pure documentary?

It's pure business man, but also a good publicity for skydiving/BASE (I hope).
"Dream as you'll live forever, live as you'll die today." James Dean

Hmmm. The acting looks terrible. The footage is of course badass, though. IMHO, it would have been much better as a documentary about skydiving, BASE, wingsuits, etc.

You do realize that this type of movie (hybrid of acting and documentary) will attract the general whuffo community to watch it much better than if it was a pure documentary?

It's pure business man, but also a good publicity for skydiving/BASE (I hope).

Bingo!

How many wuffos were wanting to go see Adrenalin Rush (the science of risk) as opposed to how many Skydivers wanted to see it?

I know I took some family to see it, but I'm fairly sure that they wouldn't have gone without my influence.

ExPeCt ThE uNeXpEcTeD!
DoNt MiNd ThE tYpOs, Im LaZy On CoRrEcTiOnS!