Qweaver

Time to call it done.

When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I became a skydiver and really started acting like a child. :)But a hard opening,(broken back) a slippery set of stairs (broken femur) and arthritis have rendered me no longer fit to fly. I fought the idea of quitting for a long time. I'll keep my USPA membership but golf will have to do from now on. I'll post my gear for sell today.
Quinton, D19862

Damn, Quinton, I'm sorry to hear that. We've sure had some fun times jumping together. But I know you have plenty of other activities with which to keep yourself entertained and challenged, and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

What he said. Take care, Quinton -- there are bunches and bunches of enjoyable things to do out there, and I hope you enjoy all of the ones that you try.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I don't know you, Quinton, but I know it's a hard decision. Skydiving isn't just about being in the sky.

Good luck - and keep your head down and your left arm straight! ;)

Blue skies.

"Even in a world where perfection is unattainable, there's still a difference between excellence and mediocrity." Gary73

Hi Quin,
Ya' broke yer leg, not yer arm!!! Ya' kin still go to the DZ, tilt a beer can with yer arm and tell lies with everyone else!!!

That def works i knwo for me i could just hang out all day there with all the friends and enjoy it not alwayd haven to jump but like someone else said plenty of otehre stuff to keep you challanged never give up on becomen better at whatever you do!! Im sorry to hear you haev to make this desion but its better to stop on your own then somethgin else stopign for you permentaly.. you can alwasy make a tadem every now and then to get get out in the air.. take care and enjoy the GREEn ;)
People call me crazy for jumping out of a perfectly good plane..... why would we want to get in a plane thats falling apart anyways.. i want a perfectly good plane

BLUE SKIES