Rstanley0312

My 2nd chop... skyhook.... PD

Nothing like a cut away to make you love your rigger. Thanks Bailey..... you da man!

On another note..... man that reserve handle was easy to pull....... I guess that happens when the skyhook is hooked up and there is nothing really being pulled. That thing is damn fast! Thanks Bill and the Vector team! B|

Oh and how can I forget PD.... great reserve. My PDR 176 flew like a dream and had great flare with no wind!
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

Awesome choice getting the V3 with the skyhook!

One concern is 2 chops within 400 is kind of on the high side don't you think? ;)
For info regarding lift ticket prices all around the world check out
http://www.jumpticketprices.com/dropzones.asp

Awesome choice getting the V3 with the skyhook!

One concern is 2 chops within 400 is kind of on the high side don't you think? ;)

shit happens

Sure does, don't it?:)

Well my first chop was my second pack job after being signed off... jump 13. I was flat packing and stowed the breaks too late so I got myself a double line over..... this one was all me def. body position. I went low on an 8 way bc my sorry butt has not done RW in awhile and as a late diver I forgot that when the formation builds it really slows. :D so I stayed in sight of the formation and then tracked off but I decided to look over my shoulder again as I dumped and presto 4-5 line twists..... then started spinning on my back and I saw 1900 on my alti..... see ya main. Shit does happen especially when you are an idiot like me. ;)
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

Yeah the skyhook is crazy fast. I had to chop on jump 35 and im telling you before I could even get a hand on my reserve handle my reserve was coming out. Ended up making a normal landing too (light winds that day so I wasnt really off at all).

This is pretty much the story of my chop at jump 15 with a skyhook.