SKIandSKY

HOLY CRAP! Almost outed.....

OMGosh! My mom borrowed my car today and I had left my log book laying in the passenger floor...thank goodness she doesn't notice much. (Yep, 28 jumps and they still don't know)!

S&S

Just tell her it is a log book of your sex life, which explains the different goals of each level,and why you keep going for longer delay's! Problem solved, she will drop it and never ask again!

It MIGHT really screw her thinking up when the signature is Bob or Randy:D:D

...or Turtle was 'high' and 'dumped' in my face! B|

other than that we had a nice 5 way:o

We all pulled on time this time too?

She went low and the 4 guys pulled above her.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

OMGosh! My mom borrowed my car today and I had left my log book laying in the passenger floor...thank goodness she doesn't notice much. (Yep, 28 jumps and they still don't know)!

S&S

Just tell her it is a log book of your sex life, which explains the different goals of each level,and why you keep going for longer delay's! Problem solved, she will drop it and never ask again!

Never riding the banana down that far again!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

S&S

We just did a two way this time - that old guy was MUCH better than I thought he'd be.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

S&S

We just did a two way this time - that old guy was MUCH better than I thought he'd be.

I knew it was almost over, so I reached back and gave it a nice pull, stood up and looked up to make sure it was coming out alright.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

I knew it was almost over, so I reached back and gave it a nice pull, stood up and looked up to make sure it was coming out alright.

excerpt from the first entry:
"Once he got me in the harness, he checked my gear thoroughly, top to bottom, front and back, making sure my pud was accessible"
Every fight is a food fight if you're a cannibal

Goodness is something to be chosen. When a man cannot choose, he ceases to be a man. - Anthony Burgess

"Once he got me in the harness, he checked my gear thoroughly, top to bottom, front and back, making sure my pud was accessible"

I never thought he would let go, but when he did, I t seemed like I spun around, thank God he was there to pull it for me, I lost all awareness.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I never thought he would let go, but when he did, I t seemed like I spun around, thank God he was there to pull it for me, I lost all awareness.

Today I learned how to check the batteries in the electric puller.

I was sitting, he was head down, I can't remember it ever being that fast before.

I was sitting, he was head down, I can't remember it ever being that fast before.

The S&TA said he better see me suck it down that far again!

The S&TA said he better see me suck it down that far again!

Log Entry: Whoo hooo! I Just received confirmation that I pack OK!

I can't wait until I can pack it without someone helping me.

I am so glad I am responsible for so many hilarious replies! Thanks guys!

My mom is 70, my dad 68. My mom's health is very frail.....I honestly don't think she could handle the stress of knowing.

I USED to have them as the emergency contact! Then a friend suggested I put him down instead, since then a stranger wouldn't be the one to call them. New people at the DZ today (due to Bridge Day yesterday) and when they found out how many jumps I have and my parents are still in the dark, it got a bit of a laugh.

*Still laughing after reading those replies, that stuff is classic.

Jump 30: One of the local more experienced jumpers talked me into a 'Safe Sex' jump.

I was dizzy for a little while and once he let go, I flew right off of him. It was great times!

when they found out how many jumps I have and my parents are still in the dark, it got a bit of a laugh.

When I started jumping, one of my instructors told me he had 600 jumps and still hadn't told his parents! That was 15 years ago - I wonder if he's told them yet?
"It's amazing what you can learn while you're not talking." - Skydivesg

Jump 30: One of the local more experienced jumpers talked me into a 'Safe Sex' jump.

I was dizzy for a little while and once he let go, I flew right off of him. It was great times!

Jump 31: I just met this new guy at the DZ and he couldn't wait to show me his equipment. He is much more experienced, but he let me do a "rodeo" with him on top. I've never gone that fast EVER!

Evidently I was stable enough for him to let go with one hand and ride me like a bull.

I almost hated to break it off.:o

Jump 31: I just met this new guy at the DZ and he couldn't wait to show me his equipment. He is much more experienced, but he let me do a "rodeo" with him on top. I've never gone that fast EVER!

Evidently I was stable enough for him to let go with one hand and ride me like a bull.

I almost hated to break it off.:o

I had Joe between my legs on the plane. Man, does he have great equipment!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I'm now packin' chutes to pay for the addiction!

Lost Prairie Entry:

Holy Mother of God did I get drunk last night. Barely made it to the "Almost Sober Load"

Last thing I remember doing was blowing chucks right outside my tent last night!

I will NEVER bring my dog Chunks on another boogie trip with me.:|

Lost Prairie Entry:

Holy Mother of God did I get drunk last night. Barely made it to the "Almost Sober Load"

Last thing I remember doing was blowing chucks right outside my tent last night!

Chucks wasn't happy at all...brought a whole new meaning to 'Nipped in the Bud'

Lost Prairie Entry:

Chucks wasn't happy at all...brought a whole new meaning to 'Nipped in the Bud'

So Chunks got jealous of him blowing Chuck?