skylawgirl84

Alti2 Galaxy - small hands?

I got my new Galaxy in the mail the other day, and the finger loop seems really big. I tried putting the loop around my middle two fingers, but there's still too much room in there. I don't want to put it around three fingers because then I feel like I'm wearing a mitten and can't use my hand. Anyone else have this problem, or know if I can get a smaller finger loop? Thanks!

Elise

Is it a 'soft' loop?

If so just tie a piece of tack cord around it pinching it to a figure 8 that will fit your hand...

Or cut it off completely and use a piece of bungie ~ you can have any decent rigger make you a smaller loop that would work.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Is it a 'soft' loop?

If so just tie a piece of tack cord around it pinching it to a figure 8 that will fit your hand...

Or cut it off completely and use a piece of bungie ~ you can have any decent rigger make you a smaller loop that would work.

Some indecent ones too. :):D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

You can go to Home Depot plumbing dept. There are "O-Rings" of many sizes to pick from usually for one handle faucets. Pick the stitches out and resew in your new one Also any auto parts store has them mostly for automatic transmission rebuilds Some ACO hardware stores have them that you can buy seperate, not in a pack of 5 or so. Bring your altimeter with you for comparison

Thanks for all your suggestions! So far I'm just wearing it on three fingers, but getting a smaller loop is probably what I'll end up doing!

I have really small hands too. I've always worn mine on three fingers and it's been fine. But the smaller loop sounds like a good idea if it bothers you.