rudd

Where/Which dz - November

Hi,

Just signed up on here. Looking to do my 1st tandem skydive, always fancied it just never had the opportunity.

My birthday lands in november so id love to do one during that week, ideally the actual day!

Im happy to combine it with a holiday so im not completely stuck to UK options only. (where i live)

I want the best drop zone i can find for my first as i expect this is probably the most memorable.

Willing to seriously consider absolutely anywhere world wide. Obviously please take into consideration the time of year NOVEMBER when suggesting.

Cheers :)

A lot of Brits travel to Florida for vacation. The flight time isn't bad, the exchange rate is in your favor and it's great weather that time of year. You'd have a few top-notch dz's to choose from, the wind tunnel, beaches, theme parks, outlet shopping...not a bad trip!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Empuria Brava, in Spain, REAL cheap flights to Girona, great DZ loads of VERY skilled people there and Awesome views on the Costa Brava
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Thanks for replies so far. Looked into florida but iv visited there 4 times already when i was younger, ideally id like to see somewhere else and experience a few other things. Will check out spain one now

I've heard great things about Empuria Brava, it's a dz I'd like to visit someday. Good luck with your search!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I agree with the above posts. My favourite European DZ is Empuriabrava and favourite US DZ is Zephyrhills. Both are great, just a choice between long-haul or short-haul flight.

Only downside for an Empuriabrava trip from UK is that it will most probably require the indignity of a Ryanair flight. They made Girona, Spain their European hub and put the other choices out of business. A couple years ago you could go BA for £80-£100 and have been treated civil. Now the “cheap airfare airline” will lighten your pocket between £200-£250 for their advertised £17.99 flight and treat you like trash.
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"

Oh yes you can, believe me!! B|

Skytime in Castellõn, a even better view of the beach and the mountains.
The DZ is 150 m from the beach, its awesome... B|
I've jumped a lot at Skytime and the TM's and the DZO are high skilled peoples with a lot of experience.
The atmosphere is realy good and nice.

www.skytime.info

I will recommend this DZ for everybody.
They just changed their Soloys with a Porter..

Rudd: Good luck with your jump, hope you like it and continues with a course :)

"Before Elvis, there was nothing"
John Lennon 1980