gregpso

dumb things I heard at the DZ

Di0

Quite the story.
How's your bowling coming along?

I heard he was banned from the bowling alley after ranting about how stupid everyone was for not demanding that the gutter bumpers be used on every lane.
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

hcsvader

***Quite the story.

I heard he was banned from the bowling alley after ranting about how stupid everyone was for not demanding that the gutter bumpers be used on every lane.

That and all the really GOOD bowling alleys use ozone friendly spray disinfectant on THEIR shoes! :)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

airtwardo

******Quite the story.

That and all the really GOOD bowling alleys use ozone friendly spray disinfectant on THEIR shoes! :)

What is both hilarious and downright terrifying is that in the whole history of DZ.com all of our best trolls, Funks, Shaw, ect. couldn't have come up with a persona as whacked out as this real individuals persona and experience.

You couldn't make this shit up!:o
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Lol, I was in Empuriabrava, Spain. Just got my AFF. Friggin awesome. People down there that never jumped are the funniest. I think the most asked question between the non-skydivers on dropzones is "what if the parachute doesnt open?" And it takes a great deal of patience to explain how after the chute opens, you are still not safe, and how there is a reserve and AAD and everything.... >:(:D

-Backflip exits all the way

"When the people look like ants — pull,
When the ants look like people — pray.