ashmonkey

New guy here

...every time...all I see...

It's because of people making absolute statements! You've just insulted everyone that posts on here regularly. :D

Come on, lighten up. There are plenty of discussions that don't get heated.

Lots of people with strong personalities. Are there internet forums where that doesn't happen?
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Internet forums always ruin everything. You could be completely happy playing a game, then you go on a forum and everyone tells you you're doing it wrong, the way they think you should be doing it isn't fun, and there are always hundreds of people posting about annoying little problems that you never would have noticed (And they wouldn't have bothered you if you had) until they brought them up.

So this is thing #412; Internet Forums Suck :P

I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

It's only the forums really.
I think it's cause they are on the internet, which means that they are not jumping, which means that they are cranky :P

If people were replying in-between their jumps of the day, I think you'd see a huge difference in how they speak :)

My advice do not get involved on here. My career got trashed by talking on forums.(Banned from a DZ) Always got on well face to face.. but here on the net one can say things ih the heat of the moment (or type in the heat of the moment) that you regret later on.

Never type on forums when you are angry its just not worth it
I tend to be a bit different. enjoyed my time in the sport or is it an industry these days ??

My advice do not get involved on here. My career got trashed by talking on forums.(Banned from a DZ) Always got on well face to face.. but here on the net one can say things ih the heat of the moment (or type in the heat of the moment) that you regret later on.

+1 to that.

Something to remember,
These forums can destroy your reputation easier then they can build it.

You're safest in the "Classifieds" lol

:D:D:D

So you're posting to the forum telling someone ELSE not to post to the forum because YOU don't know how to post to the forum without pissing OTHER people off...Yeah, makes perfect sense!

Banned from the DZ huh? Go figure! B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I didn't mean to generalize. I'm certain that there are really great people on here. To all of you, thank you for helping the less knowledgeable in this sport. Skydiving is really a fascinating thing and I think we should treat each other like an extended family. There are too many people critical of us already to be critical of each other. I probably will stay on the classified (I like those) but not back on here. So in parting I'll just say GOD BLESS AMERICA!

And semper fi to any Marine brothers and sisters out there in internetland.