gregpso

where is WOKKA in Australia

Thankyou for that chariatable reply. care to identify yourself ? or where you jump or are you just another faceless coward !! I just checked my nuts.. they do not feel numb. infact ready for action.
I tend to be a bit different. enjoyed my time in the sport or is it an industry these days ??

Delete reference I have out where he is. Anyway Tandems have a high yawn factor after 20 of them. When if /I return (without numb nuts and when I man up) if will be back to AFF And yes squeak and co I already have some one who will take me !!

Cheers (as we say in Australia)
I tend to be a bit different. enjoyed my time in the sport or is it an industry these days ??

He won't stop. He'll never stop.

Who ever subscribed my email address to a gay dating site (not that there is anywrong with that) Thanks for giving me a good laugh You got me a beauty and well done. Your are right I never stop.

"It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever"
--
"I'll tell you how all skydivers are judged, . They are judged by the laws of physics." - kkeenan

"You jump out, pull the string and either live or die. What's there to be good at?

Thankyou for that chariatable reply. care to identify yourself ? or where you jump or are you just another faceless coward !! I just checked my nuts.. they do not feel numb. infact ready for action.

You know who I am - just take the '39' off the username as I use the same one on skysurfer, something you don't do, is it kerrie58, or that "other" name you were using for a while. I jump at Nagambie & Bridgewater mainly, Tooradin to some extent, Picton a handful of times and around 100 jumps at Perris USA, anything else you want to know?

I have been on the plane with you, shook your hand even, but you can't help but be stupid. A six page thread on your AFF career which ends with you publically challenging a Chief Instructor?? Plain ol' stupid in my book.

Faceless Coward? Me? - Why don't you tell the folks about your views on female skydivers? Like when you poured crap on female friends of mine from behind your safe keyboard.

OUT

A gross over reaction. All I said was woman had to be carefull in a bloke dominated sport. Getting invitations to social events where blokes swarm.

Somehow your mate Sarah twisted it around and said I was sexist and had old school attitudes to woman. Not the case at all.

If your the same bloke I think your are I am disappointed you have taken the herd mentality.(I am not sexist nor have old school attitudes to woman. My Moms a woman as is my daughter and I will glady fight anyone who says I do have those attitudes.

I have many friends who happen to be woman.

As for Don yeah I had a falling out with him. (and I agree that was stupid) I just wanted an answer as why I was banned from AFF...... never got it !!

If you want to meet to "discuss" further pm me

For drop zone folks the exact words I used on skysurfer " Woman will always be welcomed into the social clique "with open arms and open legs ! In hindsight a very poor choice of words which I immediately apologised .(Gene Simmons can get away with saying that but not me)

Meaning woman have to be careful about the attitute of some male jumpers to female jumpers ie sexual conquests. (Like everywhere in life) Folk on skysurfer that were out to get me twisted the whole meaning around and got me off skysurfer.(Thanks Sarah) (What banned for having an opinion!!) PS SKYHOOKS are the still the go.. and thats how all this got started !! (Still waiting for my royalty cheques Bill !!.. I have given you massive publicity in Australia)

Skydive Nagambie were good days as were most of the people. I will always be grateful for the many jumps I did there and I thank them for keeping a knucklehead like me safe !! (Wokka Don Johno etc)

OUT !!! (see you at the Kiss/Motley Crue shows in Australia over next few weeks)

(Still waiting for my royalty cheques Bill !!.. I have given you massive publicity in Australia

Hahahahaha if anything you have done them harm. Your such a well respected and experienced member of the skydiving community.... Oh wait... Your not.. So who would take your advice. :D:S:D

Keep on wanking mate. :P
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

I see my favourite TM WOKKA no longer works at Skydive Nagambie. (Australia( If any one knowa where he now takes nuffies like me on tandems please email

[email protected] I am need of a tandem ride soon.

As a one time supporter of Greg....(or Rod Potter....kerrie58.....and the latest alias is willjump on Skysurfer.com.au) to get off the tandem treadmill and to licenced jumper, in recent times after previously only seeing the odd random post, I went back through the whole content there and also on here and to say I have been left shaking my head is an understatement. I am pleased with one thing: I never had the misfortune to meet him in person, at one point I was hoping to so I could give him some encouragement to get over the hump like I have done for a few others: One has become a great jump buddy and a close friend. Greg: In case you hadn’t guessed, this is Johno from Skysurfer. I have seen your jump videos so therefore I would recognise you, and let me tell you if I ever come across you at a DZ I will not even give you the time of day. Keep your never ending farce going, I won’t be reading any more of your posts including this one. Oh and no doubt you or one of your clones on here will send me a PM: It will be deleted without being read.