JerryBaumchen

How Many Hail Marys Will It Take?

Hi folks,

Re:  He dismissed the uproar over events in his apartment as “an obvious attack on the church, including the clergy and believers,” and claimed that nobody would have raised a fuss if “something similar had happened” to a person outside the clergy.

If the shoe fits, wear it:  Polish Bishop Resigns After Reports of Priest Holding Orgy - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

I think it is something like:  Good for me but not thee.

Jerry Baumchen

2 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi folks,

Re:  He dismissed the uproar over events in his apartment as “an obvious attack on the church, including the clergy and believers,” and claimed that nobody would have raised a fuss if “something similar had happened” to a person outside the clergy.

Best part of that report:

After the priest organized "a sex party during which a male prostitute lost consciousness from an overdose of erectile dysfunction pills" the priest in question quibbled over the number of priests present at the time, saying that “it is worth reading what the definition of an orgy is.”

I mean, for priests, you have to have at least five - and at least two male prostitutes - before it's called an orgy.  At least, according to the Bible.

6 hours ago, Slim King said:

So THAT'S why Biden wants to be Catholic!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO

The corruption in the Roman Catholic Church is immense !!!!! The first Catholic teachings were that of a very limited cash intake ... Now they are Billionaires with their own country.

L@@KS like you’ve got a bad case of BDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Slim King said:

Burning them alive is worse ...Even with your TDS....

Oh but he wanted the innocent 5 black kids executed. But now we know that wishing to kill innocent people is not that bad for you, but reading about some conspiracy theory online is enough to get you to start hating someone. How very Christian of you.

3 hours ago, Slim King said:

If I talk about it I'll be booted off the forum ... Nice try.

You’ll be booted off this forum for saying something bad about Trump? Nah, that doesn’t scan. So go on, why don’t you like Trump? What is it that makes him a bad choice for President?

(edited)
48 minutes ago, Slim King said:

How many times do you think Ive been given a month suspention for my beliefs????

Yet you keep talking about the same beliefs over and over again each time you come back, so it's obviously not a problem for you. You've never been suspended for saying anything bad about Trump, yet you use it as an reason to dodge the question. 

Come on, you know that no-one believes your bullshit excuse about being too afraid of the mods to criticise Trump at all just days after you called Michelle Obama a transsexual. So what makes Trump a bad choice for president? What don't you like about him?

Edited by jakee

46 minutes ago, Slim King said:

When did I call Obama a transexual ??? Prove it of Shut the Fuck Up....When did I call Michelle Obama a TRANSEXUAL .. Prove it or shut the Fuck up.... 

Lol, why are you so angry about something you were quite proud of saying? And I suppose you think it’s a clever move to ask for proof of something you said in a deleted thread, but ok you can have that one. 

50 minutes ago, Slim King said:

You are a bunch of circle jerkers right????? You just delete anything that isn't liberal///////

So why do you think you’ll be banned for saying something liberal - i.e. saying something bad about Trump? Again, clearly an extremely silly excuse.

So again, give a reason why Trump would be a bad president. What is it about Trump that makes you not want to vote for him?

3 hours ago, jakee said:

Lol, why are you so angry about something you were quite proud of saying? And I suppose you think it’s a clever move to ask for proof of something you said in a deleted thread, but ok you can have that one. 

So why do you think you’ll be banned for saying something liberal - i.e. saying something bad about Trump? Again, clearly an extremely silly excuse.

So again, give a reason why Trump would be a bad president. What is it about Trump that makes you not want to vote for him?

Why do you toy with the (personal abuse deleted)?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Slim King said:

IF I MENTION IT I WILL BE BANNED AGAIN .. GOOD TRY!!!!!!!

So you must think Trump is a far worse  choice for President than Biden, if what you have to say about him would lead to an insta-ban even from the liberal moderators.