brenthutch

Chicago elects Lightfoot 2.0

1 hour ago, Slim King said:

My son always called Lightfoot beetlejuice because of her looks.

That's classy. I'll bet you thought Trump making fun of the reporter with arthrogryposis was a real laff riot. Do you teach your kids to call other kids in their class funny names, like libtard, too?

Wendy P.

1 hour ago, Slim King said:

My son always called Lightfoot beetlejuice because of her looks.

Yep.  And Kamala Harris is a whore.  And Daniels is a horseface.  And Fiorina:  "Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that?"  O'Donnell: "disgusting"  

Tells us all we need to know about conservative's respect for women.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Slim King said:

If you bang Willie Brown (A married man) for a $175,000.00 government job, what other word then Whore do I use?

Well, heck, Trump raped at least two women - and he not only became president, he's your hero.

Says a lot about your morality.

8 hours ago, SkyDekker said:

When your self-admitted trophy wife stops having sex with you, how long till you divorce her?

I would think that any man who refers to his wife as a trophy has a low opinion of women in general and his wife in particular. No wonder he thinks Harris is a whore, what else is a woman after all?

13 hours ago, Slim King said:

I love my Trophy Wife!!!!! And I sure don't pay her $175,000.00 a year like Willie Brown payed Kameltoeolita. Typical Political crap .. Just like Clinton and his six different shades of lipstick on his crotch towel saved by the Secret Service.... Blue dress saved her life.

That doesn't answer the question.

When she stops making you dinner and stops having sex with you, how long will you love her and how long until the divorce?