1 1
brenthutch

Don’t get mad at me

10 hours ago, brenthutch said:

Good catch, usually NOAA has US temps by now, I will post updated information when available 

BTW why does information piss folks off?

it doesn't, at least for me, like the laughing face posted at my comment above.  not sure where you've been hiding, but it is a thing, and a thing we should have done years ago.  they're actually getting better at it as well, a new technique came out in 2019 that wasn't available back when i was building stacks, although not in production yet i assume, maybe it is.  24% less energy costs and no absorbance lost after 10 cycles.  you should check it out and actually read the whole thing, or better yet, have someone read it to you.

(edited)
4 hours ago, olofscience said:

He posted this last time (no sources attributed) and said "here is a preview" (for June 2021):

image.jpeg.1a0e0bae916d869cc43102b8e63c6f0a.jpeg

Guess what? NOAA says:

June 2021 was the 5th warmest June on record for the globe

Final number was not -0.01, it was +0.88, so your "preview" was way, way off.

So Brent, why didn't we get the June update? because your graph was extremely wrong?

See my first post for a list of cranks who kept predicting "we're entering a cooling phase" who keep getting proved wrong (and in one case, refusing to pay out a $10,000 bet)

Thank you for posting this.  I was in a “time out” for the last month and unable to post. As you so generously illustrated, the pause continues.  Despite record levels of CO2 the climate stubbornly refuses to warm.  The variance you noticed is because the “preview” was satellite data measuring the lower atmosphere and did not include ocean data.

BTW your “no attribution” comment was priceless as it is in full view of “UHA Satellite-Based Temperature of the Global Lower Atmosphere (Version 6.0)”  AKA attribution :rofl:

Thanks again, you are the gift that keeps on giving.

Edited by brenthutch

(edited)
15 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

BTW your “no attribution” comment was priceless as it is in full view of “UHA Satellite-Based Temperature of the Global Lower Atmosphere (Version 6.0)”  AKA attribution :rofl:

On your graph it's UAH, not UHA. Just 3 letters and you can't spell, not a good sign. And no it's not enough attribution. Why don't you use the NASA GISS data?

As you so generously illustrated, the pause continues.  Despite record levels of CO2 the climate stubbornly refuses to warm.

But didn't you say there was a bit of warming? Which is it? You're not consistent at all.

The variance you noticed is because the “preview” was satellite data measuring the lower atmosphere and did not include ocean data.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: you're pretending to understand data! Pretty obvious to anyone here that you're completely incapable of even understanding the titles of articles you post about.

Edited by olofscience

47 minutes ago, olofscience said:

On your graph it's UAH, not UHA. Just 3 letters and you can't spell, not a good sign. And no it's not enough attribution. Why don't you use the NASA GISS data?

Because it wasn’t published yet, that is why I called it a “preview”.  As I have already stated, I was unable to post the NOAA data showing no additional warming, however you were kind enough to do it for me, thanks again 

5 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

Because it wasn’t published yet, that is why I called it a “preview”.  As I have already stated, I was unable to post the NOAA data showing no additional warming, however you were kind enough to do it for me, thanks again 

No additional warming?

June 2021 had the HIGHEST global land temperatures for June on record. Hottest June in 142 years unless you're a fish.

You would have noticed that if you read more than just the title.

wriggling out of your bullshit getting more difficult now isn't it? :rofl:

15 minutes ago, olofscience said:

No additional warming?

June 2021 had the HIGHEST global land temperatures for June on record. Hottest June in 142 years unless you're a fish.

You would have noticed that if you read more than just the title.

wriggling out of your bullshit getting more difficult now isn't it? :rofl:

Taken directly from your post:

“June 2021 placed as fifth-warmest June in the 142-year global climate record.”

Not warmest, not second warmest, not third, not forth but fifth. The pause continues.

(standing by for cherry picking)

(edited)
6 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

Taken directly from your post:

“June 2021 placed as fifth-warmest June in the 142-year global climate record.”

Not warmest, not second warmest, not third, not forth but fifth. The pause continues.

(standing by for cherry picking)

Again, are you a fish?

It's only fifth if you take ocean temperatures into account. On land, it's the hottest. Number 1.

Taken directly from the link I posted.

Edited by olofscience

(edited)
5 minutes ago, olofscience said:

Again, are you a fish?

It's only fifth if you take ocean temperatures into account. On land, it's the hottest. Number 1.

It’s only fifth if you understand what “global” means.

Edited by brenthutch

17 hours ago, wmw999 said:

Well, that is the report for July 2020. And it's number 11, only for the contiguous states. Number 7 for the nation as a whole. But why should you care for accuracy. Your only goal is to goad and piss off. That's not a contribution.

Wendy P.

Now for July 2021

“The average temperature last month across the contiguous U.S. was 75.5 degrees F (1.9 degrees above average), placing July 2021 in the 13th-warmest spot in the 127-year record.”

How about that! This July was colder than last July.

https://www.noaa.gov/news/us-west-hit-with-extreme-heat-drought-and-unrelenting-wildfires-in-july

Just to be clear, this is not my opinion it is directly from the NOAA website 

25 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

Now for July 2021

“The average temperature last month across the contiguous U.S. was 75.5 degrees F (1.9 degrees above average), placing July 2021 in the 13th-warmest spot in the 127-year record.”

How about that! This July was colder than last July.

https://www.noaa.gov/news/us-west-hit-with-extreme-heat-drought-and-unrelenting-wildfires-in-july

Just to be clear, this is not my opinion it is directly from the NOAA website 

You're only as good as your last July.