JoeWeber

Georgia woman trampled to death in Capitol riot

"Her social media posts show how she was caught up in some of the pro-Trump conspiracies communities, involving Q-Anon and involving hatred for Joe Biden and his supporters....We've all watched her decline, and go on these rabbit-trails,"

"Justin Cave(her husband) ...

"Our family is devastated," he said. "Our family is grieving on every level, for our country, for all the families that have lost loved ones or suffered injuries, and for our own loss.... You know, Rosanne was really passionate about her beliefs, like a lot of people that were probably present up there last night. But I personally feel like the president’s words and rhetoric incited a riot last night that killed four of his biggest fans, and one of ‘em happened to be my sister-in-law. And I believe that we should invoke the 25th Amendment, to remove the president immediately."

On 1/8/2021 at 6:46 PM, Phil1111 said:

"Her social media posts show how she was caught up in some of the pro-Trump conspiracies communities, involving Q-Anon and involving hatred for Joe Biden and his supporters....We've all watched her decline, and go on these rabbit-trails,"

"Justin Cave(her husband) ...

"Our family is devastated," he said. "Our family is grieving on every level, for our country, for all the families that have lost loved ones or suffered injuries, and for our own loss.... You know, Rosanne was really passionate about her beliefs, like a lot of people that were probably present up there last night. But I personally feel like the president’s words and rhetoric incited a riot last night that killed four of his biggest fans, and one of ‘em happened to be my sister-in-law. And I believe that we should invoke the 25th Amendment, to remove the president immediately."

now of course i'm not gonna read the article, but how is her husband her brother in law? 

24 minutes ago, sfzombie13 said:

now of course i'm not gonna read the article, but how is her husband her brother in law? 

trump, Don Jr., Rudy Giuliani laid the groundwork for her death. Perhaps you've heard of  The Sackler Family. The band of criminals behind the Purdue Pharma,OxyContin, scam that killed over 100,000 Americans. Its the same. When trump and his band of enablers started programming his disciples it became just like Jonestown.

The rabbit hole, the Kool-aid, the attraction of cult leaders that use psychology to manipulate people. The same. Its the leaders, their enablers, that need sanction. trump's mob cheered "lock her up". Cheered when he suggested BLM protestors get 10 years for lawful protesting. Laid the framework for the demonetization of the government and the left. Then of anyone who objected or criticized trump.

Where is the announcement of a Congressional investigation, by the Senate, as to what happened on Wednesday? What groups and individuals are responsible?

"Donald J. Trump on Tuesday appeared to raise the possibility that gun rights supporters could take matters into their own hands if Hillary Clinton is elected president and appoints judges who favor stricter gun control measures.

Repeating his contention that Mrs. Clinton wanted to abolish the right to bear arms, Mr. Trump warned at a rally here that it would be “a horrible day” if Mrs. Clinton were elected and got to appoint a tiebreaking Supreme Court justice.

If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks,” Mr. Trump said, as the crowd began to boo. He quickly added: “Although the Second Amendment people — maybe there is, I don’t know.”

2 hours ago, sfzombie13 said:

you'll have to do better than that.  how is her husband calling her his sister in law?  still not seeing that connection.

Bad cut and paste from the article.  First they quote her sister, then her sister's husband.  It's clear in the article that Cave is the husband of the dead lady's sister.

Of course, in parts of Georgia anything is possible, he could be her husband, brother-in-law, and biological brother all at the same time I suppose. 

(edited)
2 hours ago, sfzombie13 said:

you'll have to do better than that.  how is her husband calling her his sister in law?  still not seeing that connection.

Rosanne Boyland was a fervent President Trump supporter and her family said she was determined to go to the rally in Washington on Wednesday to hear him speak, despite the objections of her sister, Lonna Cave, and Lonna’s husband, Justin Cave.

Justin Cave is not Rosanne Boyland's husband. The post that said so was incorrect.

Edited by nwt
added comment

1 minute ago, GeorgiaDon said:

Bad cut and paste from the article.  First they quote her sister, then her sister's husband.  It's clear in the article that Cave is the husband of the dead lady's sister.

Of course, in parts of Georgia anything is possible, he could be her husband, brother-in-law, and biological brother all at the same time I suppose. 

Flashback of the song  "I'm My Own Grandpa."