2 2
Phil1111

Qanon Follower Identified as Woman Killed on Capital Hill

1 hour ago, JerryBaumchen said:

'Trump went 'ballistic' after being tossed off Twitter'

I have no doubt that would trigger a very deep anger. And if not repealed it will force him into who knows what kind of actions. I only have about 26 hours left in my timetable for the resignation I predicted.

15 hours ago, gowlerk said:

I have no doubt that would trigger a very deep anger. And if not repealed it will force him into who knows what kind of actions. I only have about 26 hours left in my timetable for the resignation I predicted.

trump will go on TV tomorrow. Not to express sorrow for the Officer killed by his mob. Not to lead the country. Not to resign(sorry).

Instead he will once again illustrate his core psychology. To vindictively attack US technology companies. Twitter, Apple, Google and others. They will all be attacked and the mob of his base led to believe that the deep state, elites in California, have acted unfairly upon trump.Upon their election. They are all to blame for last week.

Of course the usual thieves of the election will also receive blame. Dems, congress, the house, China, Pence, etc.

On 1/8/2021 at 8:48 PM, brenthutch said:

Again no justification for deadly force, had she breached the door that would have been a different story.

So if she had succeeded in doing what she was actively trying to do, it would have been ok for the cops to shoot her? That's quite a turnaround from your original statement. If you didn't even believe your onw claim that she was as innocent as Taylor then what justification is there for posting it aside from outrageous racist trolling?

Typical left wing cancel culture in full display.  If you can’t coherently counter the message, silence the messenger.  

A ) You have no coherent message.

B ) The only thing silencing you is that you're too much of a snowflake to be able to tolerate fully justified criticism.

21 hours ago, jakee said:

So if she had succeeded in doing what she was actively trying to do, it would have been ok for the cops to shoot her? That's quite a turnaround from your original statement. If you didn't even believe your onw claim that she was as innocent as Taylor then what justification is there for posting it aside from outrageous racist trolling?

They had breached the door. 

They hadn't completely opened it, but they were through it. 
She was attempting to climb through the hole they had made. The cop didn't just shoot blindly through the door, he targeted her.

The truly funny part about it is how many of the Alt-Right folks scream & yell about the 2nd A and their 'right to self defense'. One of the cornerstones that they like to tout is "Castle Doctrine". 
The key principle of that is the idea that anyone forcibly entering an occupied dwelling is demonstrating 'intent to inflict death or great bodily harm' on the occupants. 
From a practical standpoint, it means that if someone breaks into my home while I'm inside, I can use deadly force. The intruder need not be armed, they need not make a verbal threat, they don't even need to 'advance menacingly' towards me. 
The act of forcibly entering is enough to permit me to legally use deadly force. 

And while the room they were breaking into is not a 'dwelling', the chants of "Hang Pence" and other actions by the insurrectionists made it pretty clear they weren't there for a friendly conversation.

Funny how the Alt-Right types completely ignore those 'inconvenient truths'.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, jakee said:

So if she had succeeded in doing what she was actively trying to do, it would have been ok for the cops to shoot her?

Funny.

Black man resists arrest - he is killed.  Trumpies "well, if he wanted to live, he should have obeyed the cops!  He could have had anything at all in his pocket."

White woman goes to a rally where a gallows is shown, then they march on the capitol to kidnap and kill people, then she breaks through a door into the area of her targets, ignores a dozen police orders to stop, and is shot - "NO JUSTIFICATION for deadly force!"

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, billvon said:

Black man resists arrest - he is killed.  Trumpies "well, if he wanted to live, he should have obeyed the cops!  He could have had anything at all in his pocket."

Not even resists arrest. Black man is shot for reaching for his Driver's License after being asked for his Driver's License and the response was: well he shouldn't have moved so suddenly.

But a white lady who illegally enters upon property, with a mob chanting all kids of threats, who is climbing through a broken window of a barricaded door, while LEO tasked with protecting high value targets are telling her to stop and she isn't listening is no justification.

I have said it before and will say it again, for many "Law & Order" is for black people while "Serve & Protect" is for white people

(edited)
10 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

...I have said it before and will say it again, for many "Law & Order" is for black people while "Serve & Protect" is for white people

I think Lindsey Graham said that as well. Or it certainly sounds like something he'd say.

spacer.png

Edited by Phil1111