feuergnom

dudeist skydivers association

ok, latest dudes are in, updated excel attached

@free Fly: You got # 20 as requested

Actually, 20 was claimed by theonlyski back on Dec 31 and Natalie Gonzalez claimed 19 a while back too. Looks like the most recent list didn't get attached in my last post. :$
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

ok, latest dudes are in, updated excel attached

@free Fly: You got # 20 as requested

Actually, 20 was claimed by theonlyski back on Dec 31 and Natalie Gonzalez claimed 19 a while back too. Looks like the most recent list didn't get attached in my last post. :$

What about the mssg I got in regards to the goodie bag? I want some patches!!!
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

the goodie bag will go on sale when it's ready ----> no off you go for some white russian, will you?

Nothing like a good Caucasian !
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.

Ok I have been following this thread for a little while now and I noticed there are quite a few people becoming dudes. I was thinking (always a dangerous thing) we should have a dudeist boogie. I am fairly confident i could put something together at my Home DZ. They have published a calender of events and I could probably get for a long weekend. If I knew we had enough people I think i could get a CASA (depending on availability) for the boogie. We usually get a CASA 3 or 4 times a year so I don't think one more time would not be a burden or difficult to do. My home DZ is West Point, VA. We are a smaller drop zone but we love to throw a big party. These are just thoughts and was wondering what everyone else thought. Good Idea? bad Idea? good location? bad location? tell me what you guys think is best. I think we would all have a great time no matter what. If there is enough interest i am sure I can get the wheels turning to see what the DZ would be willing to do. It doesn't have to be here it could be at another DZ more central to everyone. Let the ideas fly.
Rodriguez Brother #1626
Dudiest Skydiver #1962
DPH #-2

Ok I have been following this thread for a little while now and I noticed there are quite a few people becoming dudes. I was thinking (always a dangerous thing) we should have a dudeist boogie. I am fairly confident i could put something together at my Home DZ. They have published a calender of events and I could probably get for a long weekend. If I knew we had enough people I think i could get a CASA (depending on availability) for the boogie. We usually get a CASA 3 or 4 times a year so I don't think one more time would not be a burden or difficult to do. My home DZ is West Point, VA. We are a smaller drop zone but we love to throw a big party. These are just thoughts and was wondering what everyone else thought. Good Idea? bad Idea? good location? bad location? tell me what you guys think is best. I think we would all have a great time no matter what. If there is enough interest i am sure I can get the wheels turning to see what the DZ would be willing to do. It doesn't have to be here it could be at another DZ more central to everyone. Let the ideas fly.

Sounds awesome dude!

I think it is a great idea, but I'm in California so would prefer a mored central location, but wouldn't be a deal breaker. I've also added a dudeist event on the DSA facebook page for the St. Paddy's day boogie in Fitz for any dudes that will be there which included white Russians and a viewing of the Big Lewbowski. B|
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

That is cool. Kind of like a little boogie within a boogie. I think that is a great start. I wasn't planning on going but I can change that in a heartbeat. It would be a good opportunity maybe for a few of us to sit around the table one night, drink a few beers and hash something out for a boogie of our own. I also thought if by chance we get the ball rolling on this thing we could make it an annual event and just move to a different DZ each year. It seems like there are enough people spread out all over the place. Again just throwing out ideas. Maybe I'm thinking to agressively on this but you never know it could become a tradition. I think that would be cool to know you started something like that and like all traditions they have to start somewhere. I know that is getting way ahead of ourselves but justa thought.
Rodriguez Brother #1626
Dudiest Skydiver #1962
DPH #-2

hey dudes, so i was just looking over the list and noticed about 20 dudeists from Northern california. i think once the weather starts getting better orif we can sneek in a day somewhere, we should all meet up for a little norcal dude-way. and i totally encourage other areas to do the same! at least until we can get a legit dudist boogie goin!

what do you all think?

oh dude DUde DUDE BRO DUDE. omg DUDE! ummmmm. i forgot....

Dudeist Skydiver #61

just got ordained can i have 667, cause if i cant be the beast at least i can be his neighbor dude

high neighbor :)
edit to all the new dudes:
Although karen is doing a very nice job in keeping the dudeist-list up to date you could spare her some times if you checked for yourself if your wish-# is still free and updated the list yourself :) thx!
The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666