1 1
normiss

Kim Jung Un???

12 minutes ago, kallend said:

They're just playing with us.  All the attention makes him feel important.

Which makes it interesting if Trump let loose an intelligence nugget, when he shouldn't have.

If the whole faux sickness was an attempt to search and find the reaches of the US foreign intelligence capabilities, its a pretty grand error.

9 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

Which makes it interesting if Trump let loose an intelligence nugget, when he shouldn't have.

If the whole faux sickness was an attempt to search and find the reaches of the US foreign intelligence capabilities, its a pretty grand error.

Probably not. What I found interesting was that the two nations most directly threatened by NK, South Korea and Japan, said two completely different things. South Korea said they hadn't seen any indications of abnormality in the high command, Japan said they thought he was in a coma. Seems like everyone's still just poking around in the dark trying to figure out any of what goes on in there.

(edited)
1 minute ago, jakee said:

Probably not. What I found interesting was that the two nations most directly threatened by NK, South Korea and Japan, said two completely different things. South Korea said they hadn't seen any indications of abnormality in the high command, Japan said they thought he was in a coma. Seems like everyone's still just poking around in the dark trying to figure out any of what goes on in there.

Except Trump, who loudly proclaimed early, that it was fake news.  It's almost like he knew something.

Edited by turtlespeed

15 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

Except Trump, who loudly proclaimed early, that it was fake news.  It's almost like he knew something.

Sure, and South Korea were publically, officially, saying the same thing. So it doesn't seem like he was giving away anything that shouldn't be given away this time. I don't think the South Koreans would ever be that reckless when it comes to there neighbour.

1 minute ago, turtlespeed said:

In order to argue with me - Jakee now defends Trump.

I've given a solid, rational explanation of why it doesn't seem like Trump has given anything away. 

Compare it to the outrageous lies and utter nonsense you've peddled in multiple threads recently just so you can argue with me and anyone else here to the left of you and I'm quite happy with my position.

By the way, for all your posts bemoaning about how you claim that everyone else is just looking for any excuse to judge Trump unfairly, it's quite indicative of your hypocrisy that as soon as someone doesn't judge Trump you find a way to paint it as a negative.

2 hours ago, jakee said:

I've given a solid, rational explanation of why it doesn't seem like Trump has given anything away. 

>>>>You have a valid argument.

Compare it to the outrageous lies and utter nonsense you've peddled in multiple threads recently just so you can argue with me and anyone else here to the left of you and I'm quite happy with my position.

>>>>No outrageous lies.

By the way, for all your posts bemoaning about how you claim that everyone else is just looking for any excuse to judge Trump unfairly, it's quite indicative of your hypocrisy that as soon as someone doesn't judge Trump you find a way to paint it as a negative.

So you think he's being judged unfairly now?

31 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

So you think he's being judged unfairly now?

No, that's not a logical inference from my post.

If you said he was definitely exposing US intelligence sources in NK then I think you would be judging him unfairly, but you haven't yet said that.

17 minutes ago, jakee said:

No, that's not a logical inference from my post.

If you said he was definitely exposing US intelligence sources in NK then I think you would be judging him unfairly, but you haven't yet said that.

. . . And I won't.  I simply suggested that he might have.

Maybe you are one of those that take suggestions WAY too far.

8 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

. . . And I won't.  I simply suggested that he might have.

Yes, that's what I said.

Maybe you are one of those that take suggestions WAY too far.

...? Obviously not because, well, see above.

Sounds like you're trying to take picking a fight way too far.

1 hour ago, billvon said:

Keep in mind that he doesn't really care what the issue is.  What he cares about is how mad he can make you.

He'd be doing pretty well right now if the objective was confusion instead.:p