turtlespeed

I wonder how long she has . . .

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/prince-andrews-pal-ghislaine-maxwell-21216672

British socialite and former Jeffrey Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell is reportedly being guarded by former U.S. Navy SEALs amid conflicting reports about where she's hiding out.

Maxwell faces "credible death threats" and is being guarded by former U.S. Navy SEALs in safe houses in the American Midwest, a source told The Daily Mail.

(edited)
4 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/prince-andrews-pal-ghislaine-maxwell-21216672

British socialite and former Jeffrey Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell is reportedly being guarded by former U.S. Navy SEALs amid conflicting reports about where she's hiding out.

Maxwell faces "credible death threats" and is being guarded by former U.S. Navy SEALs in safe houses in the American Midwest, a source told The Daily Mail.

"She’s not under the protection of any government. She’s on her own."

And if any of this is true, who is paying for all this protection?

Edit.......Never mind, research tells me that she should be able to afford it.

Edited by gowlerk

1 minute ago, gowlerk said:

"She’s not under the protection of any government. She’s on her own."

And if any of this is true, who is paying for all this protection?

That's a great question.

I'm glad we are asking questions now instead of making accusations and wild assumptions, though.

1 minute ago, turtlespeed said:

That's a great question.

I'm glad we are asking questions now instead of making accusations and wild assumptions, though.

I guess my edit was not in time. It turns out that she is probably a billionaire and can pay for both hiding and protection.

Just now, gowlerk said:

I guess my edit was not in time. It turns out that she is probably a billionaire and can pay for both hiding and protection.

That doesn't necessarily mean that she is the one footing the bill.

I am currently looking into HOW she earned so much money.

(edited)
2 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

She is an heiress. She is the youngest of nine children born to publishing tycoon and fraudster Robert Maxwell and socialite Elisabeth Maxwell. Not as rich as I first thought, but still said to have about 10 million.

Edited by gowlerk

21 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

Right, just like a certain self-proclaimed billionaire takes a lot of golf trips at taxpayer expense.

Maybe she inherited the money.

3 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

It doesn't necessarily mean there is any bill. The article is a transparent attempt to drum up some public sympathy for a truly evil woman who knows she might soon have to face a jury over her many crimes by trying to paint her as a victim. The Mirror are going along with it because they'll print literally anything within 7 degrees of seperation of any member of the Royal Family if there's dirt involved. 

It's worthless gutter journalism.

2 hours ago, jakee said:

It doesn't necessarily mean there is any bill. The article is a transparent attempt to drum up some public sympathy for a truly evil woman who knows she might soon have to face a jury over her many crimes by trying to paint her as a victim. The Mirror are going along with it because they'll print literally anything within 7 degrees of seperation of any member of the Royal Family if there's dirt involved. 

It's worthless gutter journalism.

Damn - I spoke too soon.:|

I retract my earlier statement.

5 hours ago, kallend said:

Right, just like a certain self-proclaimed billionaire takes a lot of golf trips at taxpayer expense.

Maybe she inherited the money.

Your dreams are all about Trump, aren't they?

There is not a subject in the world that doesn't involve him in some way, in your mind, is there?

59 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

Damn - I spoke too soon.:|

I retract my earlier statement.

Right - you are assuming that anonymous claims from a friend of a vile and disgusting pedophile enabler are true. I'm not assuming anything.

7 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

Actually.  No, but you knew that.

Actually, no. You are and you know you are. You are assuming that claims in the article are true, just like you've been assuming for a while that there's a conspiracy around Epstein's death.

Why else would you be taking exception to my post, which says the claims she is hiding out with SEAL protection are "not necessarily" true? Does that sound like a wild assumption to you? 

5 hours ago, jakee said:

Actually, no. You are and you know you are. You are assuming that claims in the article are true, just like you've been assuming for a while that there's a conspiracy around Epstein's death.

Why else would you be taking exception to my post, which says the claims she is hiding out with SEAL protection are "not necessarily" true? Does that sound like a wild assumption to you? 

I'm not assuming anything.  I posted a question.  It seems you may be reading too far into things and assuming a lot.

7 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

I'm not assuming anything.  I posted a question.  It seems you may be reading too far into things and assuming a lot.

Don’t lie. This is clearly a continuation of your belief that Epstein was silenced by a high level political conspiracy. Epstein and Maxwell are connected, hence your positions are connected.

And again, what am I assuming? How is “not necessarily” an assumption in your world?

3 minutes ago, jakee said:

Don’t lie. This is clearly a continuation of your belief that Epstein was silenced by a high level political conspiracy. Epstein and Maxwell are connected, hence your positions are connected.

And again, what am I assuming? How is “not necessarily” an assumption in your world?

You do understand the term "Credible death threats".  (OK - THAT was an assumption.)

8 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

You do understand the term "Credible death threats".  (OK - THAT was an assumption.)

Ok then, let's play " Does Turtle know how to read?" 

Who says the death threats are credible?