0
David Wang

weird skydving dream

Recommended Posts

Ok so I just had this weird skydving dream.

In the dream I guess I already did wingsuiting, and I jumped out of helicopters. Everything was good at first, but I experienced parachute malfunction at an extremely low altitude (I guess maybe during landing) and I did something, I couldn't remember... not cut-away,, but I did sth that saved my life. after landing the incident was reported and I remember my dad was super worried about me. I was alive. And the last thing I remember in the dream is I was trying to send several instagram posts about it. 

That's weird ha? but I'm not a person who believes in supernatural things, lol !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, David Wang said:

Ok so I just had this weird skydving dream.

In the dream I guess I already did wingsuiting, and I jumped out of helicopters. Everything was good at first, but I experienced parachute malfunction at an extremely low altitude (I guess maybe during landing) and I did something, I couldn't remember... not cut-away,, but I did sth that saved my life. after landing the incident was reported and I remember my dad was super worried about me. I was alive. And the last thing I remember in the dream is I was trying to send several instagram posts about it. 

That's weird ha? but I'm not a person who believes in supernatural things, lol !

It's really common for skydivers to have dreams about doing things that would have killed them in really life, but walk away in the dream. In my case it was usually a hard reserve pull that I could not get out. I always jumped up, dusted myself off, wondered why I did not die, and then apologized profusely to the DZO for being so bad. They went on for a few years but stopped long ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

It's really common for skydivers to have dreams about doing things that would have killed them in really life, but walk away in the dream. In my case it was usually a hard reserve pull that I could not get out. I always jumped up, dusted myself off, wondered why I did not die, and then apologized profusely to the DZO for being so bad. They went on for a few years but stopped long ago.

haha ok! yeah I guess it's common for skydivers to have dreams about skydiving! Thanks bro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes Gowlerk,

I have had similar dreams many times. They started with pulling my main handle lower than normal, then a really slow opening. I usually impact at line-stretch, stand up, dust myself off and hope that nobody saw my landing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, riggerrob said:

Yes Gowlerk,

I have had similar dreams many times. They started with pulling my main handle lower than normal, then a really slow opening. I usually impact at line-stretch, stand up, dust myself off and hope that nobody saw my landing.

Exactly like this, and normally I only have those dreams during the off season :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's free!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
0