yobnoc

Outrage Culture

Apparently there was a bunch of backlash about GoT 8:04.  People whining about "it's sexist" and how Sansa shouldn't have been made to say that her torture (including the R word) made her a stronger person.

I'm left shaking my head in disbelief.  Are we really THIS fragile now?  If you dislike the show or something they said...maybe just stop watching it?

1 hour ago, yobnoc said:

Apparently there was a bunch of backlash about GoT 8:04.  how or something they said...maybe just stop watching it?

That's nothing.  Did you hear that someone left a COFFEE CUP on one of the sets?  Heads will roll!

2 hours ago, yobnoc said:

Apparently there was a bunch of backlash about GoT 8:04.  People whining about "it's sexist" and how Sansa shouldn't have been made to say that her torture (including the R word) made her a stronger person.

I'm left shaking my head in disbelief.  Are we really THIS fragile now?  If you dislike the show or something they said...maybe just stop watching it?

Yes. It's the snowflake-itization.- and to your second question - That would make too much sense.  It would also demand a small amount of personal accountability. Sooooo - you can pretty much throw that out too.

17 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

hey, what about a spoiler alert for those of us who haven't watched it yet.

Fucking outrages.

I revealed the basic idea of one insignificant conversation piece of 8:04.  Sue me.  You'll still enjoy it