jgilbs06

Argus

4 hours ago, jumpsracer said:

Until recently I was using them in all three of my Racers.

Makes sense. I think a Racer and Argus AAD is a perfect combination. While you're at it I think you throw a Sabre 1 in there with OEM slider as well. That would make a nice all-around package.

I had one in my 2K3 until 2015 when I bought a Vigil. Performance aside, it is important to me to have current and evolving factory support for any gear I choose to jump. Look at the constant revisions in AAD software manifest in sundry service bulletins. With Argus, you get none of that. 

• Like 1

(edited)

I had one in my Mirage for several years. Got a deal on it when my cypress expired. It was annoying to change the batteries so much and the display died once and I picked up a new one a rigger who had it laying around. I think chuting star still does the maintenance on them. Anyway I would have kept jumping it but I got a new rig and just got a vigil as part of the package, it was good to have something more reliable but I was tight on cash when I got the Argus and it worked well enough for a while.

Edited by VTmotoMike08