BIGUN

Organ Donor Thoughts

The way to get more people to sign up to be organ donors is to pass a law that you cannot be the recipient of a donated organ unless you can prove that you previously agreed to be an organ donor (and that you did so at least 2 years before you needed an organ). (Maybe couple that with a law that prevents heirs from overriding your choice to be a donor.)

Divalent

The way to get more people to sign up to be organ donors is to pass a law that you cannot be the recipient of a donated organ unless you can prove that you previously agreed to be an organ donor (and that you did so at least 2 years before you needed an organ). (Maybe couple that with a law that prevents heirs from overriding your choice to be a donor.)

Wow, raises the issue that a donated organ can be re-used again and again?

Imagine the movie headlines,..."The Organ that Wouldn't Die." How about an "Organ Bank." Where you could deposit portions of your liver or lungs as a child and then like interest they would grow over time to adult size for when or if they might be needed?
Brett Bickford Did Not Commit Suicide.

He is the victim of ignorance and faulty gear. AND as in the movie: "12 Angry Men," of an ignorant and callous jury.

Well, folks are going to have to wait on my organ donation. Cardiovascular surgery to remove a 5.2 cm Ascending Aortic Aneurysm (TAA) last friday. Five days of ICU; two months of restrictions; when cleared for takeoff - no restrictions. I get to be a PITA for as long as this board is up.

Upon discharge; surgeon found out I rode a motorcycle; strolls in and asks, "So, what kind of bike to do ride?" I told him, " 2017 Harley Road Glide Black on... wait a second - are you going to tell me I'm not going to ride again?!?!?!?!"

"Nope. Wouldn't do no good. I am going to ask you to wait a month to drive and on our visit we'll see how you're doing and if I need to extend the restriction." He's either as straight up as they come or he's being sneaky. Wait till I ask him about skydiving again!!! :D

Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

BIGUN

Well, folks are going to have to wait on my organ donation. Cardiovascular surgery to remove a 5.2 cm Ascending Aortic Aneurysm (TAA) last friday. Five days of ICU; two months of restrictions; when cleared for takeoff - no restrictions. I get to be a PITA for as long as this board is up.

Upon discharge; surgeon found out I rode a motorcycle; strolls in and asks, "So, what kind of bike to do ride?" I told him, " 2017 Harley Road Glide Black on... wait a second - are you going to tell me I'm not going to ride again?!?!?!?!"

"Nope. Wouldn't do no good. I am going to ask you to wait a month to drive and on our visit we'll see how you're doing and if I need to extend the restriction." He's either as straight up as they come or he's being sneaky. Wait till I ask him about skydiving again!!! :D

Prayers up for contiued and successful recovery. I received basically the same discharge order from my radiation oncologist following prostate seed implantation last July. That is except for parachuting, I put that aside in 2006.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.