MLyons

FBI serve search warrant in Lodi

wmw999

He's not trying to make it friendly, just cheap and production line, sounds like. The People Express of skydiving.

Wendy P.

Hi Wendy - FWIW

every time I've jumped there I've had a great time and SUPER positive and friendly attention from both Bill and Kathy.

The only other DZ in the region I've visited was ok, but not even close to as welcoming

It's been a long time, I don't get to Cali much anymore. But if I did, I'd go jump there.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Yeah, lots of people have made it clear I was talking out my ass. That’s what I get for the ready-fire-aim approach.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I can't help but laugh at all of the people on here that have never been to Lodi but think bad things about it based on the comments made here by the keyboard warriors.

try not to assume that the only source of information is dropzone.com - you would have to be clearly obtuse to do that.

public records of investigations are easily available and assuming that people that have been in the industry for decades have no clue about what is going on OR how to find that information would also be just as silly.

Not to mention the decades of consistent stories of how the place is run come from previous staff and propagate first hand throughout the industry.

Toggle

I can't help but laugh at all of the people on here that have never been to Lodi but think bad things about it based on the comments made here by the keyboard warriors.

Maybe people think bad things about Lodi because the folks involved in the fraudulent ratings courses are still allowed to jump and work there? But yeah I know, who likes rules and stuff. Who cares about ratings. USPA is useless and Sigma ratings don't mean anything. Its all overblown right? I mean there haven't been two, maybe three tandem fatalities or anything from instructors related to those courses. [:/]
Losers make excuses, Winners make it happen
God is Good
Beer is Great
Swoopers are crazy.