skybill

Peggy Deli

About noon on 23NOV2010 my wife Peggy lost her battle with Pancreatic Cancer. We were at the Cape Fear Valley Cancer Center in Fayetteville NC when she drew her last breath. Not much else to say right now, a week has passed since, finally, the dust has settled enough for me to come here and write.
Peggy only made one tandem jump a few years back but she loved it. She loved hanging out at the DZ and partying with everyone!
Peggy and I celebrated 10 years of being married on July 3rd then a few weeks later she got the diagnosis of Pancreatic Cancer.
Cancer is an equal opportunity destroyer. It doesn't care what age, sex, race, where yo' from or whojoedaddy waz, it will kill you and not stop till it does!
When the Sunset Dive is done and the Beer Light comes on, lets all hold one high and tip a glass for Peggy.

Blue Skyz Peggy
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Hey Deli, I wasn't aware when I called that Peggy was being buried that day. Sorry for your loss. Death is hard and living without someone you love is also hard. You are right about cancer. It took my Dad in 86', my Mom in 08'. I beat it in 80', my dtr beat it in 09' and I think my sister is about to kick its ugly ass. I could tell you it gets easier, but I'd be lying. It does get to a point where you are able to deal with it though. Here's hoping you get to that point soon. You have to let yourself feel it, go through all the emotions and one day you'll find that things will be better. I promise.....
Sandy

Bill, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You are all too right about the Big C being an equal-opportunity reaper, heavy sigh. As you know, that's how we lost Mom Swovelin. For now, you just need to concentrate on the good memories, try to recall all the good times Peggy and you had in your time together, and just hold her in your heart.

Sincere condolences.

Jerry & Barb

Bill,

I am so sorry to hear about your wife. When I was a Raeford you where always one of my favorite people. There are some great people out there and I'm sure they will be by your side in your time of need sir. If I can do anything please just let me know. Blue skies will come again but it will take time.

Old Friend,
Larry Thiessen

Videoguy/Raefordite 93-97

ScaryLarry's YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSwoopper

About noon on 23NOV2010 my wife Peggy lost her battle with Pancreatic Cancer. We were at the Cape Fear Valley Cancer Center in Fayetteville NC when she drew her last breath. Not much else to say right now, a week has passed since, finally, the dust has settled enough for me to come here and write.
Peggy only made one tandem jump a few years back but she loved it. She loved hanging out at the DZ and partying with everyone!
Peggy and I celebrated 10 years of being married on July 3rd then a few weeks later she got the diagnosis of Pancreatic Cancer.
Cancer is an equal opportunity destroyer. It doesn't care what age, sex, race, where yo' from or whojoedaddy waz, it will kill you and not stop till it does!
When the Sunset Dive is done and the Beer Light comes on, lets all hold one high and tip a glass for Peggy.

Blue Skyz Peggy

Sorry to hear this Bill, my condolences. Hang in there buddy, we'll raise a glass or two in her honor.

Mick and Barrie