yoink

What's the most appropriate way to disseminate a policy on banning transgender individuals from serving in the military?

Interesting that there is nothing about curiosity, creativity, or empathy on that chart.

Don

GeorgiaDon

Interesting that there is nothing about curiosity, creativity, or empathy on that chart.

What are you, some kinda queer? This here enlightenment chart ain't for you, son!
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Interesting point, I would think that empathy, as opposed to sympathy, would be included in loving and love. Curiosity and creativity could fit in anywhere on the chart.

Forceful and even evil people can be curious and creative as well as enlightened artists.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

The Holy Spirit just revealed to me, you do not understand the difference between the sin and the sinner. I apologize for what I thought about you.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

LOL
First, I do, second, I don't hear voices in my head.
:S

Abraham married his sister, screwed the maid, and almost killed his son.
This immoral nut is the father of the three great religions on earth.
It's fucked up how much incest is in the bible as well.

Interesting point, I would think that empathy, as opposed to sympathy, would be included in loving and love.

I'm sure even the most despotic dictator loves his children. Also probably himself. "Love" is not synonymous with caring broadly about the condition of your fellow humans.

Curiosity and creativity could fit in anywhere on the chart.

Forceful and even evil people can be curious and creative as well as enlightened artists.

Curiosity and creativity are not synonymous, or even overlapping with any of the traits listed on your chart. Their absence suggests that whoever authored the chart does not even recognize these as personality traits, good or bad. That says a lot about them, and perhaps also about people who offer up the chart as though it offered insight into who we should strive to be.

Don

GeorgiaDon

Interesting point, I would think that empathy, as opposed to sympathy, would be included in loving and love.

I'm sure even the most despotic dictator loves his children. Also probably himself. "Love" is not synonymous with caring broadly about the condition of your fellow humans.

Curiosity and creativity could fit in anywhere on the chart.

Curiosity and creativity are not synonymous, or even overlapping with any of the traits listed on your chart. Their absence suggests that whoever authored the chart does not even recognize these as personality traits, good or bad. That says a lot about them, and perhaps also about people who offer up the chart as though it offered insight into who we should strive to be.

Don

David R Hawkins, MD, PhD

Check him out yourself.

Nah, I just cannot support or believe in nor follow people that are into incest.
I have 3 sisters and 3 daughters so reality has taught me better than make believe world.

Or people that beat their children.
Or make believe non existent beings.
Or voices in my head.

I'm more in touch with reality and so far I've been rather good at it.
I'm not hiding from from reality in the mountains.

normiss

My apologies, but I'm really unsure how to respond when asked "What colors do you see?".
I think I see the normal spectrum, but apparently there are other options these days.

Octarine

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

normiss

Based on the waves of Floridians moving up here, it looks like soon you are going to have all the reality for yourself. You can keep it.

RonD1120

Based on the waves of Floridians moving up here, it looks like soon you are going to have all the reality for yourself. You can keep it.

Is that what it looks like? Because in the last 6 years while Georgia's population has grown by about 600k, Florida's population has grown by 1.8M.

It's ok though - I know your perception of what's happening trumps what is actually happening. So yeah, get a load of that Florida - ghost town, right?

RonD1120

You do not understand what I write. Is that a cultural thing or is simply game play?

I understand that you said lots of people from Florida are moving to Georgia, implying that your life hiding away up there because you're scared of the rest of civilisation is more desireable than living where Normiss does. I understand that the numbers actually show that more people are moving to Florida. I understand that you need to dodge the conclusion that living in Florida is still more desireable than living where you do (a conclusion which flows from your own logic), so I understand that you are playing games to avoid addressing it.

jakee

***You do not understand what I write. Is that a cultural thing or is simply game play?

I understand that you said lots of people from Florida are moving to Georgia, implying that your life hiding away up there because you're scared of the rest of civilisation is more desireable than living where Normiss does. I understand that the numbers actually show that more people are moving to Florida. I understand that you need to dodge the conclusion that living in Florida is still more desireable than living where you do (a conclusion which flows from your own logic), so I understand that you are playing games to avoid addressing it.

I have explained my reasons for relocating several times within this forum. For me and others like me, it is a micro population shift. You are countering with an argument concerning macro population shifts. Your game, not mine.

Please have a good day.

I have explained my reasons for relocating several times within this forum. For me and others like me, it is a micro population shift. You are countering with an argument concerning macro population shifts. Your game, not mine.

So there are microwaves of Floridians moving to Georgia?

So you said - "Based on the waves of Floridians moving up here, it looks like soon you are going to have all the reality for yourself."

That was shown to not be true. Then you said - "it is a micro population shift."

So not waves. Perhaps you met a few people who moved there from Florida, while most are going the other way? That would make more sense. (And another plus is that you will soon have that armed compound all to yourself.)

jakee

So there are microwaves of Floridians moving to Georgia?

Microwaves! That is good. I'll give you a point.

billvon

So you said - "Based on the waves of Floridians moving up here, it looks like soon you are going to have all the reality for yourself."

That was shown to not be true. Then you said - "it is a micro population shift."

So not waves. Perhaps you met a few people who moved there from Florida, while most are going the other way? That would make more sense. (And another plus is that you will soon have that armed compound all to yourself.)

Being around FL surfers more than CA surfers, a wave can be 1.5 ft high. In an area where the total population of two counties is somewhere around 50K, 10K people make up a wave. It is as hard to find a GA cracker up here as it is to find a FL cracker down there.