ryoder

American Psychoanalytic Association defies the "Goldwater Rule"

There are five diagnostic levels. Only Axis I diagnoses are considered treatable mental illness.

***There are five axes in the DSM diagnostic system, each relating to a different aspect of a mental disorder:
Axis I:
This is the top-level diagnosis that usually represents the acute symptoms that need treatment; Axis 1 diagnoses are the most familiar and widely recognized (e.g., major depressive episode, schizophrenic episode, panic attack). Axis I terms are classified according to V-codes by the medical industry (primarily for billing and insurance purposes). Read more.
Axis II:
Axis II is the assessment of personality disorders and intellectual disabilities. These disorders are usually life-long problems that first arise in childhood. Read more.
Axis III:
Axis III is for medical or neurological conditions that may influence a psychiatric problem. For example, diabetes might cause extreme fatigue which may lead to a depressive episode. Read more.
Axis IV:
Axis IV identifies recent psychosocial stressors - a death of a loved one, divorce, losing a job, etc. - that may affect the diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis of mental disorders. Read more.
Psychosocial and Environmental Problems
Axis V:
Axis V identifies the patient's level of function on a scale of 0-100, (100 is top-level functioning). Known as the Global Assessment of Functioning (GAF) Scale, it attempts to quantify a patient's ability to function in daily life. Read more.
http://www.psyweb.com/DSM_IV/jsp/dsm_iv.jsp

IMO, anyone who has attained any measure of success will have an Axis II diagnosis.

Furthermore, with the advent of Facebook and other social media, narcissistic personality disorder may not even be considered abnormal behavior.

This is just more fodder for the fake news generators.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

IMO, anyone who has attained any measure of success will have an Axis II diagnosis.

Furthermore, with the advent of Facebook and other social media, narcissistic personality disorder may not even be considered abnormal behavior.

So Trump has a disorder, but it's not all that bad, and besides, most people have one.

Your reply lacks only "Clinton does too" to make it a perfect right wing reply.

billvon

Your reply lacks only "Clinton does too" to make it a perfect right wing reply.

Not sure what you mean by that statement. IMO, the Clintons are evil.

I'd say Obama has a narcissistic personality disorder but I don't know if he is actually evil. He does hang out with evil people, like George Soros, though. Yeah, he probably is evil.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

billvon

>He does hang out with evil people, like George Soros, though. Yeah, he probably is
>evil.

And Trump hangs out with Putin, Russian money launderers and Russian organized crime figures. Probably a bit more evil than Soros.

There is no real evidence to support your statement, just fake news. Soros makes money by destroying economies, like British banking. President Trump is trying to build an economy, the U.S.A. He is going to make America great again. Just you wait. Heck, even California might rise in economic stature.

>There is no real evidence to support your statement, just fake news.

Trump himself admits he's been hanging out with Putin lately. Are Trump's own words "fake news?" How about the videos of himself with Putin? Are they "fake news?"

If you think hanging out with evil people makes one evil, then Trump is certainly evil.

>He is going to make America great again.

Yep. He's already made at least four companies so great that they are now bankrupt.

>Just you wait. Heck, even California might rise in economic stature.

It's already the biggest economic force in the US. Why does it have to "rise?"

billvon

Don't forget between the 6th and 12th largest economy in the entire world... It outperforms most countries. Not bad for a hippie land full of liberal commies.

billvon

>There is no real evidence to support your statement, just fake news.

Trump himself admits he's been hanging out with Putin lately. Are Trump's own words "fake news?" How about the videos of himself with Putin? Are they "fake news?"

If you think hanging out with evil people makes one evil, then Trump is certainly evil.

>He is going to make America great again.

Yep. He's already made at least four companies so great that they are now bankrupt.

>Just you wait. Heck, even California might rise in economic stature.

Isn't that strange? That information is not public here in the southeast. What we hear is that California is a welfare state so far in debt that it is about to be completely bankrupt. Ya just can't trust the news I guess.

Isn't that strange? That information is not public here in the southeast. What we hear is that California is a welfare state so far in debt that it is about to be completely bankrupt. Ya just can't trust the news I guess.

You probably are wearing blinders when you look at the news. But any measure CA is far more productive than GA. By just one measure GA is in the top tier of states for per capita use of the SNAP program. CA is in the bottom tier. You are the one living in a welfare dependent state.

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/05/which-states-are-givers-and-which-are-takers/361668/
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

RonD1120

What we hear is . . .

There are about 4 times the number of people in California than Georgia.

California has about about 15.3% of its population living in poverty.
Georgia has about 17% of its population living in poverty.
https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/CA,GA#viewtop

So, yes, more people in California are living in poverty in California than Georgia, but the percentage of people living in poverty in Georgia is higher.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

gowlerk

You probably are wearing blinders when you look at the news. But any measure CA is far more productive than GA. By just one measure GA is in the top tier of states for per capita use of the SNAP program. CA is in the bottom tier. You are the one living in a welfare dependent state.

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/05/which-states-are-givers-and-which-are-takers/361668/

The main news up here are the home invasions and shootings by the thugs in the Atlanta area.

What about the plan to withhold federal funding to the sanctuary cities in CA? What will that do to their robust economy?

At our church food bank, we distribute SNAP food. It is the minor part of our distribution. It is for children, not adults. I have worked there the past four years and I don't think we have ordered SNAP foods more than three times. Most of the product is probably going the welfare clients in Atlanta.

quade

***What we hear is . . .

Perhaps you should have your hearing checked? Or at least the sources you're hearing.

What everyone needs to understand is that Satan wants to keep us divided. Fake, incorrect news and misinformation are distributed in all areas of the country. We have to find a way to become united as a people.

Our enemy right now is Radical Islam, not Russia. Second to ISIS is North Korea. If we are having talks with Putin I think that is a good thing. Collusion is not a crime, it is a political agenda to the sore losing liberal left. We need to get past all that and get to the business of doing what is best for America.

President Trump is removing unnecessary regulations on the environment and agriculture. He is rescinding the allocations for the medical services for transgender personnel in the military. These are the right moves in draining the swamp. You don't hear anything about those improvements.

yoink

Don't forget between the 6th and 12th largest economy in the entire world... It outperforms most countries. Not bad for a hippie land full of liberal commies.

I don't think that the UK is going to be the 6th biggest economy for much longer.

The Donald is about to bend us over for a royal shafting (trade deal), whilst we're on our knees and flood our food shelves with steroid enhanced bovine and chlorinated poultry products.

We are buggered
Werewolves not swearwolves

What everyone needs to understand is that Satan wants to keep us divided.

Well no. That's just nonsense. Somehow you manage to see Trump as a uniter? Russian officials are attempting to use the money they have looted from the Russian people to influence American politicians. In order to hide their stolen gains and keep them safe. That's really all Russiagate is about in the end.

In your world of twisted morals I'm sure you are just fine with that. But Trump is going to do nothing to keep you and yours safe from the Islamist hoards. They do not have hundreds of ICBMs aimed at America. But Russia does.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

What everyone needs to understand is that Satan wants to keep us divided.

Well no. That's just nonsense. Somehow you manage to see Trump as a uniter? Russian officials are attempting to use the money they have looted from the Russian people to influence American politicians. In order to hide their stolen gains and keep them safe. That's really all Russiagate is about in the end.

In your world of twisted morals I'm sure you are just fine with that. But Trump is going to do nothing to keep you and yours safe from the Islamist hoards. They do not have hundreds of ICBMs aimed at America. But Russia does.

And we have a bunch aimed at them as well. Mutually assured destruction is a deterrent. So, we make deals instead of deaths.

And we have a bunch aimed at them as well. Mutually assured destruction is a deterrent. So, we make deals instead of deaths.

So then, no problem making deals with a nuclear armed NK then.

>Isn't that strange? That information is not public here in the southeast. What we hear is
>that California is a welfare state so far in debt that it is about to be completely bankrupt.

Hmm. The reality is that California contributes more to the federal government than most states. Californians get back about $0.90 for every $1 in money they send to the federal government. On the other hand, the Southeast states are generally takers. Georgia gets back $1.12 for every $1 they send. South Carolina, the most successful taker state, gets back $7.87 for every $1 they send to the Fed.

This allows, for example, Georgia to have 18% of its residents on food stamps, compared to only 11% in CA. People seem to be more self-reliant in CA.

In other words, California supports welfare states like Georgia and South Carolina. (You're welcome BTW.)

It's odd. It's almost like listening to fake news gives you an incorrect perspective on things!

If we are having talks with Putin I think that is a good thing. Collusion is not a crime

When you were fighting communism in the 1960's, did you imagine you would ever find yourself defending a US president who was colluding with Russia, and defending Russia when they attacked us?

gowlerk

Seems like a good idea. Apparently, California could just buy them out and make it a colony. It would be a good market for their fruits and nuts. We could ship Mexicans over there to implement construction and their own agriculture. Yeah, that's the ticket.

RonD1120

Seems like a good idea. Apparently, California could just buy them out and make it a colony. It would be a good market for their fruits and nuts. We could ship Mexicans over there to implement construction and their own agriculture. Yeah, that's the ticket.

I like the way you think. Always an optimist and looking for opportunity! However, I believe China and South Korea are currently filling those roles.

billvon

If we are having talks with Putin I think that is a good thing. Collusion is not a crime

When you were fighting communism in the 1960's, did you imagine you would ever find yourself defending a US president who was colluding with Russia, and defending Russia when they attacked us?

My war with Russia was primarily academic and supporting the US Parachute Team. From my time in the military, I harbor a gross distrust of the Democrats and the liberal left. No, I am instilled with a deep hatred. I pray almost every day to get through that negativity. Sometimes it works.

billvon

>No, I am instilled with a deep hatred.

Sorry to hear that.

We live in interesting times; right wingers support Russia colluders and hate Americans.

Thank you. If you ever visit The Wall maybe you will understand.

We differ widely on what defines an American.