rushmc

Here is a reason the Man Made Global Warming Crowd needs to move so fast.

It has noting to do with how much time we have until the point of no return! (I think is has now been over a year since Al Gore's statement of no return expired)
Scientists ARE looking at the data and the models.
Here is a list of 80 graphs from 58 new papers (mostly peer reviewed) that invalidate the Alarmists claims. All of these papers have been published since the beginning of 2017!!!.

And last year there were 60 published papers that state the climate changes being seen today and NOT unprecedented!!!

In 2016, an examination of the peer-reviewed scientific literature has uncovered dozens of paleoclimate reconstructions that reveal modern “global” warming has not actually been global in scale after all, as there are a large number of regions on the globe where it has been cooling for decades.

It goes on,

In fact, there is a growing body of evidence that the warming in recent decades is not even unprecedented within the context of the last 80 years. That’s because the amplitude of the 1930s and 1940s warm period matched or exceeded that of the warmth in the late 20th and early 21st centuries in many regions of the world. Furthermore, between the warmth of the 1930s and ’40s and the warmth of the 1990s to present, there was a very widely publicized cooling period (late 1950s to early 1970s) that was heavily discussed in the peer-reviewed scientific literature. - See more at: http://notrickszone.com/2016/12/22/the-hockey-stick-collapses-50-new-2016-scientific-papers-affirm-todays-warming-isnt-global-unprecedented-or-remarkable/#sthash.WCoyCBOd.dpuf

http://notrickszone.com/2016/12/22/the-hockey-stick-collapses-50-new-2016-scientific-papers-affirm-todays-warming-isnt-global-unprecedented-or-remarkable/#sthash.WCoyCBOd.dpbs

About this year

In other words, the so-called “Consensus” on global warming is a massive lie. And Donald Trump was quite right to quit the Paris agreement which pretended that the massive lie was true.

By “global warming” these papers don’t, of course, mean the mild warming of around 0.8 degrees Celsius that the planet has experienced since the middle of the 19th century as the world crawled out of the Little Ice Age. Pretty much everyone, alarmists and skeptics alike, is agreed on that.

Rather, they mean “global warming” in the sense that is most commonly used today by grant-troughing scientists, and huxter politicians, and scaremongering green activists, and brainwashed mainstream media (MSM) environmental correspondents. “Global warming” as in the scary, historically unprecedented, primarily man-made phenomenon which we must address urgently before the icecaps melt and the Pacific islands disappear beneath the waves and all the baby polar bears drown.

What all these papers argue in their different ways is that the alarmist version of global warming — aka Catastrophic Anthropogenic Global Warming (CAGW) — is a fake artefact.

That is, all these different experts from around the world — China, Russia, Canada, the U.S., Italy, etc. — have been looking closely at different aspects of the global warming puzzle in various regions and on different timescales and come to the conclusion in irreproachable, peer-reviewed scientific ways that there is no evidence to support the global warming scare story.

http://notrickszone.com/2017/05/29/80-graphs-from-58-new-2017-papers-invalidate-claims-of-unprecedented-global-scale-modern-warming/#sthash.ktF0tSb7.DLo6VRIT.dpbs

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/06/delingpole-global-warming-is-myth-58-scientific-papers-2017/

Ya, the science is settled:S
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

notrickzone.com
breitbart.com
science

All in the same post, trying to be serious. Quite cute.

More site bashing, not content discussion.

Another pattern regularly displayed regarding this subject.

Can you dispute the number of peer reviewed papers dismissing man make climate change?

Don't bother, you can't.

For all those lurking, don't let these people intimidate you. Cause it is all they have these days.:|
Abraham Lincoln

DJL

Sorry man, I've wasted enough time putting holes in your sources big enough to drive...the planet...through.

Those "holes" are just part of your imagination and stubbornness.
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***Sorry man, I've wasted enough time putting holes in your sources big enough to drive...the planet...through.

Those "holes" are just part of your imagination and stubbornness.

Actually, no. Time and time again we've completely shredded your "evidence" or shown it to be nothing more than opinion pieces published by people on the payroll of Heritage Foundation or some other climate denier group.

So...I'm not even going to give Breitbart and NoTrickZone the clicks they want from us to support their advertisers.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

For all those lurking, don't let these people intimidate you. Cause it is all they have these days.:|

Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

Breitbart is relatively safe to click on. Most advertisers have abandoned Breitbart and their revenues have tumbled pretty significantly.

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/05/breitbart-traffic-numbers-are-cratering:)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

rushmc

***notrickzone.com
breitbart.com
science

All in the same post, trying to be serious. Quite cute.

More site bashing, not content discussion.

What content is to discuss from sites well known for spinning FAKE NEWS?

You should read this if you want an example.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Phoenix seems like a good place for deniers to live.

Temperature records set last week: Monday’s 118 degrees, Tuesday's 119 degrees and Wednesday’s 117 degrees.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

Phoenix seems like a good place for deniers to live.

Temperature records set last week: Monday’s 118 degrees, Tuesday's 119 degrees and Wednesday’s 117 degrees.

At least it's a dry heat. With humidity Iran had a heat index temp of 165F helped by the local water temperature of 90F.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/capital-weather-gang/wp/2015/07/30/iran-city-hits-suffocating-heat-index-of-154-degrees-near-world-record/?utm_term=.5d20deffd923

But that's OK, locals say it's perfectly normal but recommend showering:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/capital-weather-gang/wp/2015/08/03/chart-busting-heat-and-humidity-in-iran-city-were-completely-normal-says-local/?utm_term=.d14802c1ad5b

Here is an interesting story on confirmation bias.

As in "we believe what we believe" and changing those beliefs is hard.

It starts off with a shadow that looks like a movie character, and segues into Trump and global warming.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

>Scientists ARE looking at the data and the models.

Yes, they are. Here's a recent study:
======================
New study confirms the oceans are warming rapidly

Although there’s some uncertainty in the distribution among Earth’s ocean basins, there’s no question that the ocean is heating rapidly

The Guardian
John Abraham
Monday 26 June 2017 06.00 EDT Last modified on Monday 26 June 2017 06.01 EDT

As humans put ever more heat-trapping gases into the atmosphere, the Earth heats up. These are the basics of global warming. But where does the heat go? How much extra heat is there? And how accurate are our measurements? These are questions that climate scientists ask. If we can answer these questions, it will better help us prepare for a future with a very different climate. It will also better help us predict what that future climate will be.

The most important measurement of global warming is in the oceans. In fact, “global warming” is really “ocean warming.” If you are going to measure the changing climate of the oceans, you need to have many sensors spread out across the globe that take measurements from the ocean surface to the very depths of the waters. Importantly, you need to have measurements that span decades so a long-term trend can be established.

These difficulties are tackled by oceanographers, and a significant advancement was presented in a paper just published in the journal Climate Dynamics. That paper, which I was fortunate to be involved with, looked at three different ocean temperature measurements made by three different groups. We found that regardless of whose data was used or where the data was gathered, the oceans are warming.
===================

As humans put ever more heat-trapping gases into the atmosphere, the Earth heats up. These are the basics of global warming.

I stopped here.

No reason to go further as you show no ability to reason on this topic anymore:|
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

As humans put ever more heat-trapping gases into the atmosphere, the Earth heats up. These are the basics of global warming.

I stopped here.

No reason to go further as you show no ability to reason on this topic anymore:|

"I stopped here."

Please promise that you'll stick to your guns on this statement.

DJL

I stopped here.

"I stopped here."

Please promise that you'll stick to your guns on this statement.

I stopped reading his post at that point.

I am not sure what you think I am saying.......
Abraham Lincoln

wow. So did you read any of the papers? The VERY FIRST ONE acknowledges global warming and climate change and only noted that their study is a narrow southern hemisphere region that appears to not see any dramatic changes "in sharp contrast" to the changes found in the northern hemisphere.....

copy, paste, share....I'm an expert! got it.

tkhayes

wow. So did you read any of the papers? The VERY FIRST ONE acknowledges global warming and climate change and only noted that their study is a narrow southern hemisphere region that appears to not see any dramatic changes "in sharp contrast" to the changes found in the northern hemisphere.....

copy, paste, share....I'm an expert! got it.

Dude
The climate changes
It has been doing so for as long as there has been climate.

Claiming man affects that to anything of note is ridicules.

Oh,
And I am glad you call yourself an expert.
Good to know.
Abraham Lincoln

Oh, I thought you were going to stop posting about climate change denial. Well, it's too bad that you stopped reading because the next sentences were

But where does the heat go? How much extra heat is there? And how accurate are our measurements?

which seems to be a building block of much of what you post. And if you actually search for the article https://www.theguardian.com/environment/climate-consensus-97-per-cent/2017/jun/26/new-study-confirms-the-oceans-are-warming-rapidly you'll see that it's about how scientists say then need to deploy more ocean sensors to better track ocean temperatures. Still doesn't seem like anything that should make you stop reading.

There are even graphs and stuff on the article and I know how you like those little thingies.

DJL

Oh, I thought you were going to stop posting about climate change denial. Well, it's too bad that you stopped reading because the next sentences were

But where does the heat go? How much extra heat is there? And how accurate are our measurements?

which seems to be a building block of much of what you post. And if you actually search for the article https://www.theguardian.com/environment/climate-consensus-97-per-cent/2017/jun/26/new-study-confirms-the-oceans-are-warming-rapidly you'll see that it's about how scientists say then need to deploy more ocean sensors to better track ocean temperatures. Still doesn't seem like anything that should make you stop reading.

There are even graphs and stuff on the article and I know how you like those little thingies.

I post articles with extensive data and graphs.
You do not seem to care about those!
Abraham Lincoln

Dude, the river and harbors change

They have been changing forever.

Claiming that man affects them by dumping chemicals, raw sewage and waste into them is ridiculous

Dude, the Health of people changes

It has been changing forever.

Claiming that man affects that by smoking, taking drugs or overeating is ridiculous

Dude, the Forests change

They have been changing forever.

Claiming that man affects them by spraying agent orange onto them is ridiculous

Got it. And don't call me 'dude' you ignoramous