SkyDekker

Perfect American President

RonD1120

If I could select someone to be president it would be Elon Musk.

I'd nominate Bill Gates. Of course, he's spent the last 20 years or so spending buckets of his own money fighting a variety of tropical diseases and otherwise trying to make poor people's lives better. That would automatically label him corrupt, untrustworthy, or just a freak in the eyes of about 50% of the US population.

Don

According to a TED presentation he made, he advocates reducing the world's population a la, the Georgia Guidestones. Some of the vaccines he is funding are accomplishing that end.

http://nsnbc.me/2013/05/08/bill-gates-polio-vaccine-program-caused-47500-cases-of-paralysis-death/

"nsnbc.me, or nsnbc ìnternational, is a lowercase alternative news site created in 2013 by a Danish man named Christoff Lehmann as a replacement for his blog. The website is one of the more professional-looking crank sites. However, under the shiny exterior, the website supports a wide range of conspiracy theories and woo.

nsnbc features articles supporting 9/11 conspiracy theories, FEMA concentration camps, Bilderberg conspiracies, Zionist conspiracies, Rothschild conspiracies, Monsanto conspiracies, Séralini's discredited rat study, vaccine-induced autism, fluoride conspiracies, and cancer woo."

Source: http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Nsnbc.me

While reading is fundamental, comprehension remains critical.

aphid

nsnbc features articles supporting 9/11 conspiracy theories, FEMA concentration camps, Bilderberg conspiracies, Zionist conspiracies, Rothschild conspiracies, Monsanto conspiracies, Séralini's discredited rat study, vaccine-induced autism, fluoride conspiracies, and cancer woo."

Source: http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Nsnbc.me

Wow, the perfect source for RonD.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Some of the vaccines he is funding are accomplishing that end.

Your link is a complete mishmash of junk, which is not surprising considering the source. If you believe any of that, you should also know that the shortage of pirates is what is causing the climate to warm.

...he advocates reducing the world's population ...

I guess that would be one interpretation of the the Gates Foundation efforts towards giving women control of their lives through access to education and birth control. If you interpret things that way, I guess I would be equally correct in stating that you want to ban girls from school and keep them pregnant, barefoot, and confine them to the kitchen or bedroom. How very talibanish of you! :S

Anyway, thanks for proving my point that any effort towards actually helping the poor would be used by some people (i.e. you) as a reason to attack them. What awful things would you have to say about someone who helped the blind to see, or (Heaven forbid!) brought a dead person back to life!

Don

There is a difference in the two, Jesus and Bill Gates.

Jesus demonstrated the kingdom of God is at hand.

Bill Gates is demonstrating Agenda 21 is at hand.

We will be hearing more about Agenda 21 in the future. My guess is that it will be sooner with Hillary than with Trump.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Bill Gates is demonstrating Agenda 21 is at hand.

Do you mean this Agenda 21?
"Agenda 21 is a non-binding, voluntarily implemented action plan of the United Nations with regard to sustainable development."

Ooo scary!! Can't have any sustainable development! Only non-sustainable development allowed. We love our environmental destruction and mass starvation. :S:S

Don

And what's in Agenda 21?

Section 1 - combating poverty
Section 2 - conservation of natural resources
Section 3 - empowering women and children; giving workers more power over their lives
Section 4 - education, scientific research and technology transfer

Sounds like hell on earth! (and also what a lot of Christian charities do)

billvon

And what's in Agenda 21?

Section 1 - combating poverty
Section 2 - conservation of natural resources
Section 3 - empowering women and children; giving workers more power over their lives
Section 4 - education, scientific research and technology transfer

Sounds like hell on earth! (and also what a lot of Christian charities do)

It seems benign. However, it will give governmental control of America to the U.N. It will open the door to the confiscation of personal property through expanded imminent domain. We all could end up living in governmental housing projects. Second Amendment rights, fuggit about it.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

However, it will give governmental control of America to the U.N.

How?

It will open the door to the confiscation of personal property through expanded imminent domain.

Why?

We all could end up living in governmental housing projects.

When?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

GeorgiaDon

If I could select someone to be president it would be Elon Musk.

I'd nominate Bill Gates. Of course, he's spent the last 20 years or so spending buckets of his own money fighting a variety of tropical diseases and otherwise trying to make poor people's lives better.

I wouldn't be interested in Bill Gates as president. His charities are great, but I think most of is the influence of his wife to be a better person.