rushmc

Main Stream Media. Hillary's Largest Super PAC

Well, to be perfectly honest, it seems to have started with a Hillary supporter (Factcheck.org). First reference was after she had conceded, I believe, so it's unlikely she had anything to do with it.

She didn't jump all over it as BS (probably because her campaign was over by then). It certainly took on a life in the "industrial strength conservative" universe.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

Well, to be perfectly honest, it seems to have started with a Hillary supporter (Factcheck.org). First reference was after she had conceded, I believe, so it's unlikely she had anything to do with it.

She didn't jump all over it as BS (probably because her campaign was over by then). It certainly took on a life in the "industrial strength conservative" universe.

Wendy P.

Not disputing that, but that is different from Hillary or her campaign starting it.

SkyDekker

***Well, to be perfectly honest, it seems to have started with a Hillary supporter (Factcheck.org). First reference was after she had conceded, I believe, so it's unlikely she had anything to do with it.

Wendy P.

Not disputing that, but that is different from Hillary or her campaign starting it.

I linked it for you...seems all is well when the TRUTH comes out.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/16/hillary-clinton-campaign-manager-admits-birtherism-started/

StreetScooby

but the Constitution is a far more complex document

No, it's not. It's actually pretty straight forward, as are the 27 amendments that have passed to date.

The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States of America

Product Dimensions: 4.9 x 3.4 x 0.5 inches

This will fit into your shirt pocket. Takes less than an hour to read through it.

Sure it is really simple I guess....that is why we have an entire court system in place to interpret it with a staff of nearly 500 people....because it is soooooo simple and straightforward.

billvon

>I linked it for you...seems all is well when the TRUTH comes out.
>http://www.breitbart.com/...-birtherism-started/

Might have more credibility if the story didn't come from the Trump campaign.

Well, there you go again with an elitist attitude...maybe MSNBC is more to you're liking. Maybe if you go back to a presidental debate between Clinton / Obama in 2008 you will find that is the time within 36 hours of the debate the Birther issue started. Trump jumped on the issue in 2011 three years later. To help you out...during the debate around 6:12 minutes into the debate it comes up.

Channman

***>I linked it for you...seems all is well when the TRUTH comes out.

Well, there you go again with an elitist attitude...
It's elitist to recognise spin from a biased webiste that works for a particular candidate? Man you must really love having the wool pulled over your eyes!

maybe MSNBC is more to you're liking. Maybe if you go back to a presidental debate between Clinton / Obama in 2008 you will find that is the time within 36 hours of the debate the Birther issue started. Trump jumped on the issue in 2011 three years later. To help you out...during the debate around 6:12 minutes into the debate it comes up.

So now you have a new claim? Dude, why would the right wing websites be jizzing themselves about a low level, immediately fired, Cinton campaign worker who forwarded a birther email if they had Clinton herself on tape talking about birtherism?

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/15/us/politics/15demdebate-transcript.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/26/us/politics/26text-debate.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Here are the two MSNBC debates that took place in 2008. In the second one (purely a Clinton/Obama debate) they talk about nothing but healthcare for the first quarter of an hour. In the first one (Clinton/Edwards/Obama) they are asked about race at the beginning but Clinton says nothing derogatory, and absolutely nothing regarding birthplace or citizenship is even hinted at.

So what the hell are you talking about?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

******>I linked it for you...seems all is well when the TRUTH comes out.

Well, there you go again with an elitist attitude...
It's elitist to recognise spin from a biased webiste that works for a particular candidate? Man you must really love having the wool pulled over your eyes!

maybe MSNBC is more to you're liking. Maybe if you go back to a presidental debate between Clinton / Obama in 2008 you will find that is the time within 36 hours of the debate the Birther issue started. Trump jumped on the issue in 2011 three years later. To help you out...during the debate around 6:12 minutes into the debate it comes up.

So now you have a new claim? Dude, why would the right wing websites be jizzing themselves about a low level, immediately fired, Cinton campaign worker who forwarded a birther email if they had Clinton herself on tape talking about birtherism?

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/15/us/politics/15demdebate-transcript.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/26/us/politics/26text-debate.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Here are the two MSNBC debates that took place in 2008. In the second one (purely a Clinton/Obama debate) they talk about nothing but healthcare for the first quarter of an hour. In the first one (Clinton/Edwards/Obama) they are asked about race at the beginning but Clinton says nothing derogatory, and absolutely nothing regarding birthplace or citizenship is even hinted at.

So what the hell are you talking about?

It appears your research skills are very POOR. Damn DUDE, you would think with all the technology available at your finger tips you could find your way in the Dark.

Well, those were the two MSNBC debates from 08 and I can't see what you're talking about.

So if you want to prove a point, then please tell us what she said. It would make this conversation so much easier.

jakee

Well, those were the two MSNBC debates from 08 and I can't see what you're talking about.

So if you want to prove a point, then please tell us what she said. It would make this conversation so much easier.

I'll link the video of the debate in the morning, working off an Apple computer and not very familiar with the technology at my finger tips...it's like wondering around in the DARK.:P

rushmc

Politico had a column on the birther conspiracy back in Feb. 2008 as well as the Telegraph Tribune, if my memory is correct. My primary point is the Birther conspiracy started way before Trump entered into the controversy.

Channman

Politico had a column on the birther conspiracy back in Feb. 2008 as well as the Telegraph Tribune, if my memory is correct. My primary point is the Birther conspiracy started way before Trump entered into the controversy.

If that's your point then it's pretty pointless. No one ever claimed that Trump started birtherism.

And if you're unable to post the video right now, why not just find the transcript and post that? All the debates have transcripts available online - unless you're too in the dark to find it.:S

jakee

You're lying, and you know you're lying.

:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

You're lying, and you know you're lying.

:D

The first time you posted it you could just have been mistaken. But I pointed out to you why the statement is a lie, so now by repeating it again you are intentionally lying.

If you think that what you're saying is true, then address the points I raised. Believe it or not ":D" isn't a very good comeback.

>Maybe if you go back to a presidental debate between Clinton / Obama in 2008 you
>will find that is the time within 36 hours of the debate the Birther issue started.

I just realized this is Birther 2.0.

"Hillary Clinton started it."
"No, she didn't. It was started by an error by a literary agent in 1991. They screwed up his biography."
"Hillary Clinton repeated it."
"No, she didn't. She never said that. In fact, when asked she said 'of course not. I mean, that's, you know, there is no basis for that.' "
"Well, then, her campaign repeated it."
"No, no, they didn't do that either."
"Well, uh . . . . a staffer wrote an email to someone that claimed it!"
"No, that's not true either."
"Well, uh . . see . . a staffer once FORWARDED an email that claimed it! Yeah, that's it!"
"Yes, and they were fired immediately. The email was written by someone else."

"SEE! HILLARY CLINTON STARTED IT!"

I would say that it would be hard to believe anyone could be so intentionally obtuse, but there are still people who believe that Obama wasn't born in the US, that the Earth was created 6000 years ago, and that 9/11 was an inside job.

No one is pushing the birther issue but those on the left.

No different than the war on women bs the left pushed

case in point

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article102354777.html
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

sure no one on the right is pushing it, except for the guy on the right.....
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/09/16/five-years-of-donald-trumps-birther-statements/

Trump absolutely owned this issue. I could give a shit if he started it or not, that actually doesn't matter, but he sure as hell carried it. and carried it and carried it, non stop for years.

That is because he is a racist fuck....and is completely out of touch with reality. He does not represent America, he represents himself and his ego. And he is going to lose the election by a landslide because of all that and every other 100 things that are wrong with him.