CameraNewbie

speech plagiarism

Or maybe she just produces an invoice - how fast do people in big corps pay their invoices? I know in construction, it can be 45 up to 90 days.

What if she donated her time? Are donations allowed?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Or maybe she just produces an invoice - how fast do people in big corps pay their invoices? I know in construction, it can be 45 up to 90 days.

On Trump construction projects the delays can be indefinite.

- Dan G

>Or maybe she just produces an invoice

Perhaps. She does have some experience with being a scapegoat, so maybe she's ready for this:
==========
It was not the first time Ms. McIver was faulted for lines she wrote for the Trumps.

In a 2007 deposition, Mr. Trump was grilled over whether he had overstated his debt by billions of dollars in a couple of his co-written books to make his comeback seem more significant.

He acknowledged the exaggeration, but the mistake, he said, was not his. “This is somebody that wrote it, probably Meredith McIver,” Mr. Trump said.
(NYT/Jason Horowitz/July 20, 2016)
============

>What if she donated her time?

That is what is specifically NOT allowed, to avoid people doing it in order to curry favor, or to get around campaign finance laws.

billvon

>Or maybe she just produces an invoice

Perhaps. She does have some experience with being a scapegoat, so maybe she's ready for this:
==========
It was not the first time Ms. McIver was faulted for lines she wrote for the Trumps.

In a 2007 deposition, Mr. Trump was grilled over whether he had overstated his debt by billions of dollars in a couple of his co-written books to make his comeback seem more significant.

He acknowledged the exaggeration, but the mistake, he said, was not his. “This is somebody that wrote it, probably Meredith McIver,” Mr. Trump said.
(NYT/Jason Horowitz/July 20, 2016)
============

>What if she donated her time?

That is what is specifically NOT allowed, to avoid people doing it in order to curry favor, or to get around campaign finance laws.

I thought so - but I wasn't sure.

I'm going with unpaid invoice at this time.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun