Donald Trump Versus Hillary Clinton

normiss

No, you haven't.
Running to the hills with like minded people to avoid society in the expectation of deliverance is not adapting.
It's quite the opposite.

Thanks.>:(
Now I have an Iron Maiden song stuck in my head.:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Well, it's kinda like going to a cocktail party and seeing yourself in the mirror and then believing that you have something to add to every two party conversation in the room.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Did you really though? Did you change anything about yourself or did you just stay the same and change location? Because adaptation is adjustment to new conditions.

Seems more like you adopted a defensive stance and ran away rather than adapt to the situation at hand.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

normiss

How does one "butt into" an internet forum?
:S

Usually through lame one-liners and fat-fingered spelling. Sound familiar?

edit:
oh, oh - and don't forget the excessive use of emojis.
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

GTAVercetti

Did you really though? Did you change anything about yourself or did you just stay the same and change location? Because adaptation is adjustment to new conditions.

Seems more like you adopted a defensive stance and ran away rather than adapt to the situation at hand.

I was forced to live in that progressive/liberal cesspool for 30 years. Life's circumstance would not let me leave. I adapted to it, hated it but survived. It did not kill me. It made me stronger. Then I escaped.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

The Muslim terrorists in your country seem to be in the outlying communities. Well, until they get to the subways.

Are you really that ignorant? I thought you said you knew people who lived in the UK? Here is a map with the location of Birmingham, one of the cities an idiot Fox news 'expert' claimed was entirely muslim earlier this year.

Does that look very outlying to you? I'll give you a clue, the area it's in is called 'The Midlands':D
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

RonD1120

***Did you really though? Did you change anything about yourself or did you just stay the same and change location? Because adaptation is adjustment to new conditions.

I was forced to live in that progressive/liberal cesspool for 30 years. Life's circumstance would not let me leave. I adapted to it, hated it but survived. It did not kill me. It made me stronger. Then I escaped.

if you had this attitude while you were there, then you did not really adapt. you tolerated. I can bet people sensed that; that you were just barely tolerating all their "evil" progressiveness and then so they were not as nice as they might have been. Which then fed into your fears and hatred, which then fed into their attitude and so on.

The perfect feedback loop.

RonD1120

Wouldn't let you leave? Were you in prison? Because I could have sworn that you said the only reason to live amongst people you don't like was to cause trouble.

Why did you dedicate 30 years of your life to causing trouble for people who just wanted you to leave them alone?

GTAVercetti

if you had this attitude while you were there, then you did not really adapt. you tolerated. I can bet people sensed that; that you were just barely tolerating all their "evil" progressiveness and then so they were not as nice as they might have been. Which then fed into your fears and hatred, which then fed into their attitude and so on.

well, I kept finding work and getting promoted.

jakee

***I was forced to live in that progressive/liberal cesspool for 30 years. Life's circumstance would not let me leave. I adapted to it, hated it but survived. It did not kill me. It made me stronger. Then I escaped.

Wouldn't let you leave? Were you in prison? Because I could have sworn that you said the only reason to live amongst people you don't like was to cause trouble.

Why did you dedicate 30 years of your life to causing trouble for people who just wanted you to leave them alone?

Ah, the rabbit appears.

RonD1120

well, I kept finding work and getting promoted.

Not the point. My point is that you did NOT adapt. You kept all that shit and fear and hatred right inside you. I have yet to see where you have actually tried to understand anyone who might not follow your beliefs.

But to your point. You could have left. At anytime. Getting promoted is not a reason to take 30 years of pain. Unless you WANTED the pain. Or you enjoyed causing trouble by being angry around people.

RonD1120

******I was forced to live in that progressive/liberal cesspool for 30 years. Life's circumstance would not let me leave. I adapted to it, hated it but survived. It did not kill me. It made me stronger. Then I escaped.

Ah, the rabbit appears.

It's good you realise that what you're writing is nonsense, but don't kid yourself that you have Carroll's poetry.

RonD1120

You are not aware of my life situation and I am not going to share it here. It is too personal and painful.

You are right. I do not.

I am just going on how you post. You seem to just be incredibly intolerant of anything that does not fit your view to a T. You have never adapted to anything.

Until it's rude, crass, and insulting, like you prefer to use it, more so towards women.
Classy.

I curse like a truck driving sailor. When I'm around the boys.
I hate when one slips in front of my wife, it's hurts the respect she deserves. Much like in conversation.