skycop

The best Public Service Announcement EVER

+1

I grew up in Louisiana. Every encounter I've ever had with a LEO has been with the utmost respect (Yes, Sir. No, Sir). You do not want to mess with LEOs in Louisiana, or other deep south states. That can, and will, prove hazardous to your health. ;-)
We are all engines of karma

Our undies are in a bunch, aren't they...............?

Yup, running towards the thin blue line, the video off button, meetings to ensure stories match.

Again, need I say more.............

I'd rather hang out at a VFW hall, instead of an "inclusive intellectual ivory tower" any day of the week.

You have a nice day sir!!!!!

"Just 'cause I'm simple, don't mean I'm stewpid!"

SkyDekker

******************Too bad PHD programs don't have a "How not to be a condesending dick" course.

Those that can, do, those that can't, teach.:)

And those who can't do any of that work construction.

And those that cannot do even that are Canadian.

Yup, that makes a lot of sense. Let me guess....construction?

Yup, that makes a lot of sense. Let me guess....Canadian?

Yup, proudly so. Our education system even allows us to understand the difference between occupation and nationality. Or maybe understanding the difference allows me not to work construction. [shrug]

Why is construction bad? Where would you be living and working if it weren't for construction? Or would you ten do the construction and be down at "Our" level?

Irony, you are trying to be condescending, while still having the thoughts and ideas you have - wow.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

“The ACLU has a point that they feel is righteous, and of course they’re wrong, but that’s subject for debate. I invite them to that debate. I’d like to fill a 10,000 man hall in Baton Rouge. Whoever authored that letter, whatever team authored that letter, I’m sure they’d be happy to debate me in a public forum. We can sell tickets. 10,000 of them at $10.00 a piece and raise $100,000 for charity. I can certainly generate 9,998 of my followers, and they can bring both of theirs, and we’ll have a healthy debate and let the American people decide.”

I'd love to grab a cold drink, some popcorn and watch this......................

SkyDekker

Why is construction bad?

Same reason teachers are bad.

I hae never seen or heard about a construction worker making kids recite "Obama, Mmmm MMmm Mmmm".
Have you?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

turtlespeed

Why is construction bad?

I hae never seen or heard about a construction worker making kids recite "Obama, Mmmm MMmm Mmmm".
Have you?

I've never heard of a teacher taking shortcuts that resulted in the deaths of several co-workers or bystanders.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

turtlespeed

Why is construction bad?

Have you?

But most teachers would probably realize that can't be the only qualification for "bad".

But I have seen them whistle and do the "hey chickie, hey baby" thing.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

But I have seen them whistle and do the "hey chickie, hey baby" thing.

Wendy P.

Were you flattered . . . It HAD to be directed at you.

Yep,
Sacrificed at the altar of political correctness, I was afraid this was going to happen.
It took guts to do what he did, but if it's between having guts and offending someone in this age, guess who wins..........

skycop

Yep,
Sacrificed at the altar of political correctness, I was afraid this was going to happen.
It took guts to do what he did, but if it's between having guts and offending someone in this age, guess who wins..........

We can NOT low our gang bangers to be insulted or forced to face what they do. It's unconcionable. How dare he think he can make a difference for the better?

Describing his work as a mission from God, Higgins said, "I will not kneel to violent street gangs. I will not kneel to murderers, or the parents that raised them. I will not kneel to a discredited wanna-be black activist that doesn't really have the best interest of his people in mind."

Turns out he was a racist, religious idiot. Good riddance.

Like we need a cop to see his job as a mission from God. How about you just do your job.