rushmc

Hands up don't shoot

turtlespeed

I'll just put the tip in.

What is this thread referencing?

This
From the Washington (com)Post no less
http://www.mediaite.com/print/washington-post-hands-up-dont-shoot-one-of-biggest-lies-of-2015/
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

***One of the the bigest lies of the year.

Go figure[:/]

And the person mentioned the most on this list of liars, the next president of the United States: Donald Trump.

Go Figure.

and you need to remember the source here
This is what makes the story so incredible

As for Trump? MEH

I am starting to think he will NOT be the nominee.
Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

As for Trump? MEH

Hands up don't shoot was a lie and requires its own thread and mentions on other threads.

Trump listed as having the most lies, MEH.

something...something...true colours.

:D

Oh
Can I keep my Dr?
Can I keep my HC policy?
It was a video that started the violence in Benghazi

So, you brought up Trump
Now you don't like that being dismissed! LMFAO

Do Obama's and Clinton's KNOWN lies bother you as much?

Never mind
I know you will not answer that question

Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

Are you saying that Trump's lies are unknown? What does that mean?

What a dodge

some of what the compost is printing is a bit of an exaggeration
they call it a lie
So be it

Do you care about Clintons lies?
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

What a dodge

they call it a lie
So be it

It would be easier to say "confirmed lies"
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

What a dodge

they call it a lie
So be it

That would work
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

What a dodge

they call it a lie
So be it

That would work

It doesn't help the willfully ignorant from staying willfully ignorant.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Not that it matters, been generally SkyDekker is someone with a different view point that I DO read cause many times he has enlighten post.

But in this case I'd be interested in your answer.

Do you care about the lies of only the "there team" while dismissing the lies of the home team?

To me this has gotten to be the root problem with what we are going through. We all seem so ready to forget the total bullshit that the person we like.

We have become a country of babies crying "But YOUR person is worse"

They all suck.
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

turtlespeed

What a dodge

they call it a lie
So be it

That would work

It doesn't help the willfully ignorant from staying willfully ignorant.

Do you think he will answer?
Abraham Lincoln

I care about the results of lies. I believe it is impossible to be in politics (or high level business) and not lie from time to time.

Do I care that Bill Clinton lied about a blowjob, not at all.
Do I care Clinton lied about Benghazi being about a video. Not at all, didn't change anything.
Do I care she lied about email on her own server, yes it has possible implications that need to be addressed.
Do I care Bush lied and in the process killed hundred's of thousands and pave the way for ISIS. Yes, I do.
Do I care Trump continues to lie to try and incite hatred to get himself elected. Yes, I do.
Do I care that Hands up don't shoot was based on a lie. No, since there is an issue with police brutality and ingrained racism in policing and that "slogan" is helping to bring attention to that. The shooting was ruled justified, but the report also indicated systemic racism in the police department.

Hence, the fact that you have a serious problems with hands up don't shoot, but no issues with Trump's lies says something about you. In my opinion, which I know you don't care about, it doesn't say much positive.

Lastly, it is also indicative of the problem Mirage outlined above. Severity of lies, or at least the severity of the consequences of the lies are no longer important. Only thing that is important is the political affiliation. Is it "my guy" or "their guy".

normiss

Where is the Obama type outcry demanding for Cruz's birth certificate?
He wasn't even born here!!!!
;)

What about Rubio?
His parents immigrated from Cuba 1956.
He was born in Miami in 1971.
His parents didn't become US citizens until 1975.
He's an anchor baby!!!:o
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

SkyDekker

I care about the results of lies. I believe it is impossible to be in politics (or high level business) and not lie from time to time.

Do I care Clinton lied about Benghazi being about a video. Not at all, didn't change anything.
Do I care she lied about email on her own server, yes it has possible implications that need to be addressed.
Do I care Bush lied and in the process killed hundred's of thousands and pave the way for ISIS. Yes, I do.
Do I care Trump continues to lie to try and incite hatred to get himself elected. Yes, I do.
Do I care that Hands up don't shoot was based on a lie. No, since there is an issue with police brutality and ingrained racism in policing and that "slogan" is helping to bring attention to that. The shooting was ruled justified, but the report also indicated systemic racism in the police department.

Hence, the fact that you have a serious problems with hands up don't shoot, but no issues with Trump's lies says something about you. In my opinion, which I know you don't care about, it doesn't say much positive.

Lastly, it is also indicative of the problem Mirage outlined above. Severity of lies, or at least the severity of the consequences of the lies are no longer important. Only thing that is important is the political affiliation. Is it "my guy" or "their guy".

Great post
Never try to eat more than you can lift

SkyDekker

Welcome to the behind the rose colored glassed world of Skydekker

BTW
Am I glad you posted this

You example why I do not give a fuck what you think

WOW
Abraham Lincoln

Stumpy

Great post

Same boat
Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

***Do I care that Bill Clinton lied about a blowjob, not at all.

Do you care that he lied under oath?

Naw
It just served a political purpose for political gain. Remember Nixon?

DUH ya think????

Now you are lying AGAIN!

Hatred?? Lying again we all see

Justified bullshit by you and the left. Why don't you go down to Ferguson and feed this tripe to all those who lost their businesses WAFJ

Says more about you

Your game here not mine
Abraham Lincoln