rushmc

Hey Democrats. Do you think your primary vote matters?

Yes it is. It is a made up hyperbole intended to ridicule.

In the case of hillary and Ben both people over the years have made claims in media and paper themselves those are documented.

His example would be hearsay and completely irrelevant unless you can show me carson saying what billvon is claiming.

I or nor anyone else made up what hillary is claiming. She herself has stated it many times in print and video as did Carson. That's is what makes bills statement ridiculous.

>. . . . .unless you can show me carson saying what billvon is claiming.

OK look so maybe it was a Noble Pils instead of a Nobel Prize. And maybe Einstein wasn't there when he was offered the Pils. But none of that really matters, does it? The important part is how honest he is.

Yes ridicule this insane idea that if the French were more like the Americans there would be less dead.

This idiotic idea that Americans seem to have, that the rest of the world wants to be like them.

SkyDekker

Yes ridicule this insane idea that if the French were more like the Americans there would be less dead.

This idiotic idea that Americans seem to have, that the rest of the world wants to be like them.

More amazing examples of the problems here. Unsolicited snarky off topic replies.

cvfd1399

More amazing examples of the problems here. Unsolicited snarky off topic replies.

LMAO, you commented on me, then used that to go on about Hillary and Carson and the media treatment of them.

Then you call my comments off topic.

:D:D:D:D

cvfd1399

Your right it hasn't gotten the level of media attention and the investigations that Carson did to prove her truthful or false. Correct?

I'm not sure how anyone would investigate that particular claim.

How would I investigate your claim to be a firefighter when you've given us so few details, not even a last name, to go on?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

cvfd1399

In the case of hillary and Ben both people over the years have made claims in media and paper themselves those are documented.

His example would be hearsay and completely irrelevant unless you can show me carson saying what billvon is claiming.

I or nor anyone else made up what hillary is claiming. She herself has stated it many times in print and video as did Carson. That's is what makes bills statement ridiculous.

What Bill wrote has the same level of truthiness about it as Carson's claim to have met McNamara in Detroit on a day that McNamara wasn't in Detroit. Or Carson's claim to have no association with a corporation when videos of his shilling for them are right there on Youtube.

I'm not a former First Lady, Senator, state department leader, and two time presidential canidate am I? I bet it would be hard to substantiate any of my claims good thing I am not the ones making the claims hillary Clinton is. Fortunately we have the media who has followed her since the 70's? And has many records of her stating that she has said this.

What bill has is a made up claim by himself. No facts, no real life circumstances or objective things to actually investigate.

what we do have is a recruiter, hillary herself, or any records to be found to investigate this claim of hers.

For bills we have nothing.mthat is the difference.

cvfd1399

I'm not a former First Lady, Senator, state department leader, and two time presidential canidate am I? I bet it would be hard to substantiate any of my claims good thing I am not the ones making the claims hillary Clinton is. Fortunately we have the media who has followed her since the 70's? And has many records of her stating that she has said this.

What bill has is a made up claim by himself. No facts, no real life circumstances or objective things to actually investigate.

what we do have is a recruiter, hillary herself, or any records to be found to investigate this claim of hers.

For bills we have nothing.mthat is the difference.

I had a pint of beer at the Eagle pub in Cambridge sometime in 1965.

I challenge anyone to prove that I didn't. I'll even give you the street address. I don't actually recall the barman's name but a good investigator is sure to find it. I bet the barman remembers me.

...What you are doing to Carson is a great example of the intellectual dishonesty that is the Dems and the media Super PAC put out...

Carson is doing that completely on his own. He's an educated man, a neurosurgeon and an idiot all at the same time.

A complete idiot, ignorant of so many things in the world, and more than willing to stand up and say it out loud.

There is no 'spin' needed, but we most certainly will have some fun with it.

tkhayes

...What you are doing to Carson is a great example of the intellectual dishonesty that is the Dems and the media Super PAC put out...

Carson is doing that completely on his own. He's an educated man, a neurosurgeon and an idiot all at the same time.

A complete idiot, ignorant of so many things in the world, and more than willing to stand up and say it out loud.

There is no 'spin' needed, but we most certainly will have some fun with it.

And the same will be said about ANY republican candidate as the election cycle continues.

My prediction continues to be shown to be true.

But know this. It is not really a hard prediction to make. Been the same for decades.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

cvfd1399

It won't matter anyway my man sanders is enroute to the top!

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-national-democratic-primary

The Democratic party will never allow that to happen. Why? Because he is going after the biggest Democrat donor class. And that is hedge fund managers and other wall street big wigs.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

He has the corner of the market with many liberals especially the young. Reddit a largely liberal website who has 36 million users is a hivemind for sanders. If you want a young liberal minded adults opinion go over there and you will see on a daily basis they are chewing Hilary up, and raising funds for Bernie every day.