jclalor

Russian air strikes in Syria.

I'm quite happy that the Ruskies are going toe to toe with the rebels in Syria. The world was a better place when Assad had total control of that country, and perhaps Russia can help sort things out and get that country stabilized. No one else seems able to do shit.

We are not the only ones that suffered the horrors of radical Islam, perhaps a few remember Beslan or the Dubrovka theatre. I think Beslan was one of the worst events of my life.

Agreed. The US should have left them well enough alone and not supply the rebels with weapons, etc. As far as I'm concerned, we should only attack ISIS in Iraq, and let Russia take care of Syria's rebels and ISIS factions there. Less chance for accidental cross fire.
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

Driver1

Agreed. The US should have left them well enough alone and not supply the rebels with weapons, etc. As far as I'm concerned, we should only attack ISIS in Iraq, and let Russia take care of Syria's rebels and ISIS factions there. Less chance for accidental cross fire.

+1

RonD1120

Could it be that Gog and Magog are moving into position?

Could be. Also, I twisted my ankle hiking to an exit point this afternoon. It must be a sign. The apocalypse is coming!
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jclalor

I'm quite happy that the Ruskies are going toe to toe with the rebels in Syria. The world was a better place when Assad had total control of that country, and perhaps Russia can help sort things out and get that country stabilized. No one else seems able to do shit.

We are not the only ones that suffered the horrors of radical Islam, perhaps a few remember Beslan or the Dubrovka theatre. I think Beslan was one of the worst events of my life.

Not sure how Russia and the US on opposing sides of a battle field is a good thing?

SkyDekker

***I'm quite happy that the Ruskies are going toe to toe with the rebels in Syria. The world was a better place when Assad had total control of that country, and perhaps Russia can help sort things out and get that country stabilized. No one else seems able to do shit.

Not sure how Russia and the US on opposing sides of a battle field is a good thing?

The sooner syria is stabilized the better off everyone will be.
Let russia do it in the west and NATO in the east

The last 10 years have tought me that their are times when it's prudent to leave a dictator in place.