rushmc

Hillary Clinton started the Birther movement against BHO???

Whod a thunk it??
:D

Bombshell: ‘Washington Post’ Confirms Hillary Clinton Started the Birther Movement

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/09/26/washington-post-confirms-hillary-clinton-started-the-birther-movement/

Once you do what the mainstream media refuses: put all the facts together as I did here, only those who don’t believe in science would let Hillary off the hook.

Here are the facts:
1.More than a full year before anyone would hear of Orly Taitz, the Birther strategy was first laid out in the Penn memo.
2.The “othering” foundation was built subliminally by the Clinton campaign itself.
3.Democrats and Clinton campaign surrogates did the dirtiest of the dirty work: openly spread the Birther lies.
4.Staffers in Hillary’s actual campaign used email to spread the lies among other Democrats (this was a Democrat primary after all — so that is the only well you needed to poison a month before a primary).
5.The campaign released the turban photo.
6.Hillary herself used 60 Minutes to further stoke these lies.

Of course Hillary Clinton is the grandmother of the Birther Movement. But now that she might be the only thing between a Republican and the White House, Dave Weigel’s reverting back to JournoList form, as is the rest of the media.

"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Whod a thunk it??
:D

Bombshell: ‘Washington Post’ Confirms Hillary Clinton Started the Birther Movement

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/09/26/washington-post-confirms-hillary-clinton-started-the-birther-movement/

***Once you do what the mainstream media refuses: put all the facts together as I did here, only those who don’t believe in science would let Hillary off the hook.

Here are the facts:
1.More than a full year before anyone would hear of Orly Taitz, the Birther strategy was first laid out in the Penn memo.
2.The “othering” foundation was built subliminally by the Clinton campaign itself.
3.Democrats and Clinton campaign surrogates did the dirtiest of the dirty work: openly spread the Birther lies.
4.Staffers in Hillary’s actual campaign used email to spread the lies among other Democrats (this was a Democrat primary after all — so that is the only well you needed to poison a month before a primary).
5.The campaign released the turban photo.
6.Hillary herself used 60 Minutes to further stoke these lies.

Of course Hillary Clinton is the grandmother of the Birther Movement. But now that she might be the only thing between a Republican and the White House, Dave Weigel’s reverting back to JournoList form, as is the rest of the media.

This is amusing if true . . . Dammit, I KNEW we should all believe the democrats.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

No it wasn't.

Seriously? How can anyone read that content free gibberish and think that the author has a solid point?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

No it wasn't.

Seriously? How can anyone read that content free gibberish and think that the author has a solid point?

Yet another example of living your life with your eyes wide shut:D
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

No it wasn't.

Yet another example of living your life with your eyes wide shut:D

democrats

Republicans
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

billvon

I heard she also supplied the nanothermite to take down the WTC. I saw it on a website that had the word "truth" in it, so you know it's true.

Just for pure demented curiosity, would you post the links that tell you such things?

But, back on topic

You have regularly pounded birthers on this sight

No more?

Or, does Hillary get a pass?

Either way? I really don't care
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***I heard she also supplied the nanothermite to take down the WTC. I saw it on a website that had the word "truth" in it, so you know it's true.

Just for pure demented curiosity, would you post the links that tell you such things?

But, back on topic

No more?

Oh, Rush, he'll just say that she isn't a true birther, in that, she knew she was lying, and being patently dishonest (which is OK, and accepted, actually applauded) while true birther a believe what she said, and the rumors she started.

Do you see the difference?

Considering the amount of digging that was supposedly done to unearth this "evidence", it would seem Hillary was smart enough to quickly realize it was an incredibly idiotic idea.

Some very stupid people never realized that and kept going. If anything this strategy has shown how gullable and stupid some people are.

Right, which is why you try and gloat about this....

SkyDekker

Considering the amount of digging that was supposedly done to unearth this "evidence", it would seem Hillary was smart enough to quickly realize it was an incredibly idiotic idea.

Some very stupid people never realized that and kept going. If anything this strategy has shown how gullable and stupid some people are.

***Either way? I really don't care

Right, which is why you try and gloat about this....

Gloat??

Naw
That does not with this group

but pointing out embarrassing facts keeps life interesting

Just like your post and a change of direction
Abraham Lincoln

Yet another example of living your life with your eyes wide shutLaugh

Yes Rush, you do provide that example every day.

Hence, a memo that specifically states that there will be no negative campaigning against Obama's multicultural upbringing becomes a call for an active birther attack.

Because Democrats are bad, m'kay?:S

jakee

Yet another example of living your life with your eyes wide shutLaugh

Yes Rush, you do provide that example every day.

Hence, a memo that specifically states that there will be no negative campaigning against Obama's multicultural upbringing becomes a call for an active birther attack.

Because Democrats are bad, m'kay?:S

You think this was aimed at BHO???

Really?
Abraham Lincoln

No more?

There's nothing to give her a pass on.

The only thing that Breitbart says which has any merit is that 3 fringe democrat sites spread rumours about Obama's citizenship (not even birthplace, BTW), but so what? No one blamed McCain for the right's widespread birtherism or 'secret muslim' allegations. So why blame Hillary for any of this?

Really?

Uhh, the birther movement, like it says in your fucking thread title? Yeah. Who else is it aimed at?

Jesus dude, at least try and stay vaguely with the plot:S

jakee

No more?

The only thing that Breitbart says which has any merit is that 3 fringe democrat sites spread rumours about Obama's citizenship (not even birthplace, BTW), but so what? No one blamed McCain for the right's widespread birtherism or 'secret muslim' allegations. So why blame Hillary for any of this?

Sorry

Came from the Washington Post
Abraham Lincoln

jakee

Really?

Uhh, the birther movement, like it says in your fucking thread title? Yeah. Who else is it aimed at?

:S

Ah......Hillary?
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

No more?

Sorry

Came from the Washington Post

LOL, I just love how you're too lazy to read your own fucking link beyond the headline.

From the Washington Post article Breitbart refers to: Republicans are blaming Hillary Clinton for the ‘birther’ movement. That’s wishful thinking.

"The whole birther thing was started by the Hillary Clinton campaign in 2008 against Barack Obama," Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) confidently told Yahoo News this summer. The problem: This is simply not true. Clinton's campaign, one of the most thoroughly dissected in modern history, never raised questions about the future president's citizenship.

And then the last paragraph, which was literally written just for you:

But if birtherism proves anything, it's that an idea that feeds a stereotype — in this case, that of Clinton as impossibly ruthless — is hard to get rid of.

So no, Rush, it didn't come from the Washington Post:D

rushmc

Really?

Ah......Hillary?

The birther movement is aimed at Hillary? What planet are you on right now?

jakee

Really?

Ah......Hillary?

The birther movement is aimed at Hillary? What planet are you on right now?

Hillary did the aiming

Please try and keep up

She used/started it as part of her campaign against BHO in 08. Her campaign also released the pic of BHO with turbine on
Abraham Lincoln

Hillary did the aiming

No she didn't. The Washington Post just proved it.

Please try and keep up

She used/started it as part of her campaign against BHO in 08. Her campaign also released the pic of BHO with turbine on

Then why did you just say it wasn't aimed at BHO? You're talking some crazy jibber jabber right now!

BTW, do you think there are legitimate questions over Obama's birthplace or citizenship?

jakee

Hillary did the aiming

No she didn't. The Washington Post just proved it.

Please try and keep up

Then why did you just say it wasn't aimed at BHO? You're talking some crazy jibber jabber right now!

BTW, do you think there are legitimate questions over Obama's birthplace or citizenship?

Dude

Read the subject line

And No, I don't think BHO's background is an issue

Not the point of the thread
Never was

The thread was aimed at Hillary

AND

Those who support her that have slammed the birther movement

And sorry
If you READ the article

It is all put together very very well

The jibber jabber as you call it is all yours I am afraid

[:/]
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Dude

Read the subject line

Dude. Read post #13: You think this was aimed at BHO???

Really?

Yeah, I think it was aimed at BHO. And you do too, like it says in the subject line, which I already pointed out to you.

So what the fuck are you talking about, you incomprehensible man?

And No, I don't think BHO's background is an issue

Not the point of the thread
Never was

I know it's not the point of the thread. I was just asking if you think there's any reason to question whether Obama was born in Hawaii?

The thread was aimed at Hillary

So it was a pretty big fail then?

And sorry
If you READ the article it is all put together very very well

Yes. If you READ the Washington Post article it is very well demonstrated that Hillary had nothing whatsoever to do with the birther movement or the secret muslim movement.

rushmc

:(

Sorry it is so hard for you

Yes, it is hard for me to converse with someone who jumps from point to point offering mutually contradictory opinions and who doesn't even begin to understand the content of articles he introduces into a discussion.

But luckily for me, that problem goes away when our conversation finishes. For you, english dialogue must be hard to understand all the time! So for that, I am sorry also[:/]