CameraNewbie

Do you think this driver is in the right?[on topic]

No he was not in the right because he was given a lawful order to give the cop his license and was informed as to why he was being detained, which was for speeding.

He should have given the cop his license because you can always fight citations in traffic court, which is always better than refusing a lawful order and getting arrested.
What do protesters want? Dead cops! When do they want it? Every 2 weeks!

No he is an idot just like all people who think they are sovereign citizens and laws do not apply to them. Like I said in the other thread when I posted this video, the driver failed to stop and identify his window was about to get busted... :D

BIGUN

While his points "may" have been valid; that's something you take up in court.

Iirc, in Texas, if you are operating a motor vehicle it is unlawful to not have your DL with you.

If you are stopped while operating a motor vehicle, you must present your license if asked.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

jakee

I think the more important question is, was he drunk, high, or is that just what Texans sound like?:P

Yes.

Starting an argument with a police officer who pulled you over is like yelling at an ATM because you think it has your checking account balance wrong. You may be right, but what do you honestly expect to happen?