Driver1

If this doesn't sink Hillary's POTUS campaign, what will?

billvon

>Looks the same to me. How about a ruling now we are comparing on the actual words
>used, and not your exaggeration.

OK. "You are full of venom" is worse than "that is your paranoia."

That is because "you are full of venom" is true, and thus worse; while "that is your paranoia" is clearly false and thus much more inocuous.

brenthutch

***>Looks the same to me. How about a ruling now we are comparing on the actual words
>used, and not your exaggeration.

OK. "You are full of venom" is worse than "that is your paranoia."

That is because "you are full of venom" is true, and thus worse; while "that is your paranoia" is clearly false and thus much more inocuous.

Insult-O-Rama! Which is worse: "You're a grunting, knucle-dragging, bigoted fascist pig right winger ", or "You're a carpet - bagging, Yale Law School educated former Republican who has a once-functioning vagina and is married to a Democrat who's hung like a horse"?

Cast your vote now!

You misspelled knuckle. That invalidates your entire post.
:P

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

kallend

***You misspelled knuckle. That invalidates your entire post.
:P

Wendy P.

Maybe "Knucle" is lawyer slang for some dangling body part.

Is it an alternate go a hanging chad?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Andy9o8

***You misspelled knuckle. That invalidates your entire post.
:P Wendy P.

Not at all; you see, the knucKle-draggers also can't spell. I just didn't want to be imperious.

Well, one thing for sure, you were not being empirical.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

turtlespeed

******You misspelled knuckle. That invalidates your entire post.

Not at all; you see, the knucKle-draggers also can't spell. I just didn't want to be imperious.

In fact, I was.

Andy9o8

*********You misspelled knuckle. That invalidates your entire post.

In fact, I was.

Perhaps falsely empirical.

The best thing to focus on isn't sinking Hillary's campaign, it's to put up a better candidate and campaign that will attract some people who would otherwise vote for her.

A voter who wouldn't vote otherwise is one vote against your candidate. A voter who would have voted for the opponent is worth two -- one less for them, one more for yours.

And it requires actually listening to and engaging with voters (ie potential constituents) who aren't in lockstep with you.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

>The best thing to focus on isn't sinking Hillary's campaign, it's to put up a better
>candidate and campaign that will attract some people who would otherwise vote for her.

Agreed. It would be great to have good choices in presidential candidates, rather than bad and worse.

wmw999

The best thing to focus on isn't sinking Hillary's campaign, it's to put up a better candidate and campaign that will attract some people who would otherwise vote for her.

A voter who wouldn't vote otherwise is one vote against your candidate. A voter who would have voted for the opponent is worth two -- one less for them, one more for yours.

And it requires actually listening to and engaging with voters (ie potential constituents) who aren't in lockstep with you.

Wendy P.

Since both sides seem to find candidates by turning over rocks and seeing what crawls out, figuring out which one will be less bad is often tough.

Demonstrating conclusively that one is competent and capable, with a clear understanding of the responsibilities and limitations of the job appears to be grounds for instant disqualification.

Pat Paulsen, where are you now that we really need you?

BSBD,

Winsor

winsor

***The best thing to focus on isn't sinking Hillary's campaign, it's to put up a better candidate and campaign that will attract some people who would otherwise vote for her.

Wendy P.

Since both sides seem to find candidates by turning over rocks and seeing what crawls out, figuring out which one will be less bad is often tough.

Demonstrating conclusively that one is competent and capable, with a clear understanding of the responsibilities and limitations of the job appears to be grounds for instant disqualification.

Pat Paulsen, where are you now that we really need you?

BSBD,

Winsor

He has been hiding somewhere under a rock for nearly 20 years
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=6763481