kallend

Patriot Act fast tracked for renewal

Mitch McConnell is circumventing the Senate Intelligence Committee to get the bulk surveillance of Americans' phone records extended to 2020 with a minimum of debate or oversight.

Shame on him.

www.nationaljournal.com/tech/mcconnell-introduces-bill-to-reauthorize-patriot-act-until-2020-20150421

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

Mitch McConnell is circumventing the Senate Intelligence Committee to get the bulk surveillance of Americans' phone records extended to 2020 with a minimum of debate or oversight.

Shame on him.

www.nationaljournal.com/tech/mcconnell-introduces-bill-to-reauthorize-patriot-act-until-2020-20150421

I wouldn't wish cancer on him, because cancer is better than he is.
cavete terrae.

kallend

Shame on him.

I fully expect the President to veto the bill should it pass. Just like I fully expect that the President will ask the DNC not to not accept PAC money. And I fully expect the Democrats to block the hell out of this bill just like I expect that to see a total solar eclipse tomorrow.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

grue

***Mitch McConnell is circumventing the Senate Intelligence Committee to get the bulk surveillance of Americans' phone records extended to 2020 with a minimum of debate or oversight.

Shame on him.

In the spirit of showing true bipartisanship, would you wish him to suck on a shotgun?
(Just a thought experiment, nothing personal. ;))

Andy9o8

******Mitch McConnell is circumventing the Senate Intelligence Committee to get the bulk surveillance of Americans' phone records extended to 2020 with a minimum of debate or oversight.

Shame on him.

In the spirit of showing true bipartisanship, would you wish him to suck on a shotgun?
(Just a thought experiment, nothing personal. ;))
Of course. I heartily endorse the suicide of all career politicians.

While not a suicide, William Henry Harrison firmly cemented his place as "Best president in the history of the United States" by not signing a single bill into law.
cavete terrae.

That's because there's a bipartisan bill introduced in Congress Tuesday would end government spying on ordinary Americans by repealing the Patriot Act as advocates rush to reauthorize the law's most controversial provisions before a June deadline. Reps. Mark Pocan (D-Wis.) and Thomas Massie (R-Ky.) on Tuesday unveiled their Surveillance State Repeal Act.

Meanwhile the government needs time to allow the States to employ more StingRay Technology so they can push the intel up and then it also becomes a State issue. https://www.aclu.org/map/stingray-tracking-devices-whos-got-them
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

kallend

Shame on him.

I am sure he is just doing what Harry "I got beat up by an exercise machine" wanted.:D

wayneflorida

***Mitch McConnell is circumventing the Senate Intelligence Committee to get the bulk surveillance of Americans' phone records extended to 2020 with a minimum of debate or oversight.

Shame on him.

I am sure he is just doing what Harry "I got beat up by an exercise machine" wanted.:D

SO you are good with the police state as it stands?

The Patriot act was an exercise in Goat Fuck Stupidity and many of us said so when it was first bandied about..... but it looks like the ALL FEAR ALL THE TIME crowd is winning out yet again....

What was it ole Ben Franklin said again???????

Pfff, who cares. We all know that freedom is calculated based guns. If I can own guns and take them wherever I want, there is freedom.

If our federal police agency invents science to incarcerate and kill people....who cares, cause guns.

If my government constantly snoops on me....who cares, cause guns.

Repeat ad nauseum.

Amazon

******Mitch McConnell is circumventing the Senate Intelligence Committee to get the bulk surveillance of Americans' phone records extended to 2020 with a minimum of debate or oversight.

Shame on him.

SO you are good with the police state as it stands?

The Patriot act was an exercise in Goat Fuck Stupidity and many of us said so when it was first bandied about..... but it looks like the ALL FEAR ALL THE TIME crowd is winning out yet again....

What was it ole
v=8l6ZW8D9xzw" ">Ben Franklin said again???????

Open question to all. How do you interpret my comment? For, against, neutral on the patriot act.