turtlespeed

They better not F##K this up!

Seriously, two days after his death, Miguel showed up to their house and gave his widow flowers.

He needs to be erased!

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2015/02/20/convicted-murderer-gets-third-sentencing/23707365/
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Smith suffered a stroke and died less than a month later after issuing that revised ruling. Because Smith can no longer hear the case, Oyola must get a new sentencing, and a different circuit court judge will now oversee Oyola's case, according to the 22-page ruling issued Thursday.

That kind of reminds me of this case. Eventually justice prevailed.

http://www.chron.com/neighborhood/woodlands/news/article/Killer-in-burned-boy-case-faces-sentencing-6072810.php

regulator

Smith suffered a stroke and died less than a month later after issuing that revised ruling. Because Smith can no longer hear the case, Oyola must get a new sentencing, and a different circuit court judge will now oversee Oyola's case, according to the 22-page ruling issued Thursday.

http://www.chron.com/neighborhood/woodlands/news/article/Killer-in-burned-boy-case-faces-sentencing-6072810.php

So if a judge dies you get a new sentence?

I liked the old one.

This is just effing parlor games.

He has admitted to the murder - time to fry.>:(

He killed one of our OWN, people.
One of my best friends.
I was there when he came up with the flowers - dressed in a tie and jacket offering his condolences . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

turtlespeed

***Smith suffered a stroke and died less than a month later after issuing that revised ruling. Because Smith can no longer hear the case, Oyola must get a new sentencing, and a different circuit court judge will now oversee Oyola's case, according to the 22-page ruling issued Thursday.

I liked the old one.

One of my best friends.
I was there when he came up with the flowers - dressed in a tie and jacket offering his condolences . . .

http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/decisions/2015/sc13-2048.pdf

turtlespeed

******Smith suffered a stroke and died less than a month later after issuing that revised ruling. Because Smith can no longer hear the case, Oyola must get a new sentencing, and a different circuit court judge will now oversee Oyola's case, according to the 22-page ruling issued Thursday.

I liked the old one.

One of my best friends.

Frankly it doesn't sound unreasonable.

Why are you so hellbent on having this guy killed, anyway? It doesn't bring Shrek back. It doesn't stop others from doing what this guy did. It doesn't even free up resources. It's just an enormous waste of time and money. Lock him up for the rest of his life, and we can all move forward.
cavete terrae.

grue

*********Smith suffered a stroke and died less than a month later after issuing that revised ruling. Because Smith can no longer hear the case, Oyola must get a new sentencing, and a different circuit court judge will now oversee Oyola's case, according to the 22-page ruling issued Thursday.

I liked the old one.

One of my best friends.

Frankly it doesn't sound unreasonable.

Why are you so hellbent on having this guy killed, anyway? It doesn't bring Shrek back. It doesn't stop others from doing what this guy did. It doesn't even free up resources. It's just an enormous waste of time and money. Lock him up for the rest of his life, and we can all move forward.

It's as close as I can get to having him experience what he put Skinny through. I'll take it.

grue

It's as close as I can get to having him experience what he put Skinny through. I'll take it.

So it's just about revenge?

No. Justice.

turtlespeed

So it's just about revenge?

No. Justice.

Justice was served, he was found, tried, and made to no longer be a threat. Everything past that is just bloodlust.
cavete terrae.

He's taking space in your brain. That gives him more importance than he deserves. He's not worth that space. And justice is what the laws do, not what you think is right. Really.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

He's taking space in your brain. That gives him more importance than he deserves. He's not worth that space. And justice is what the laws do, not what you think is right. Really.

Wendy P.

Amen to that Wendy...

Move on man.... [:/]

Amazon

***He's taking space in your brain. That gives him more importance than he deserves. He's not worth that space. And justice is what the laws do, not what you think is right. Really.

Wendy P.

Amen to that Wendy...

When he's no longer breathing.

And now, Brandy has to go back to Florida and do the whole fucking thing again.

turtlespeed

******He's taking space in your brain. That gives him more importance than he deserves. He's not worth that space. And justice is what the laws do, not what you think is right. Really.

Wendy P.

Amen to that Wendy...

If you are going to actually believe and follow what you purport to believe.......

Do not avenge yourselves, beloved, but give place to rage, for it is written: “If you will not execute judgment for yourself, I shall execute your judgment, says God.”

Amazon

*********He's taking space in your brain. That gives him more importance than he deserves. He's not worth that space. And justice is what the laws do, not what you think is right. Really.

Wendy P.

Amen to that Wendy...

If you are going to actually believe and follow what you purport to believe.......

Do not avenge yourselves, beloved, but give place to rage, for it is written: “If you will not execute judgment for yourself, I shall execute your judgment, says God.”

I think you have me confused with someone else.
I'm not a church going kinda guy.

Quoting scripture to me is like playing fooseball with a baseball bat.