rushmc

Race Baiting, Media Matters (a Sorros Company) and the kool aid drinkers

Here is the kind of shit being used to drive the race industry and those who buy into the crap that the likes of Media Matters pukes out

Enjoy

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/04/25/media-matters-new-york-times-deceptively-edit-bundy-video-to-smear-him-as-a-racist/

And you all need to remember, I placed Bundy's comments in the awkward and not well done category but, does this make him a racist?

The point he was trying to make is, is anyone better off as a slave, when that condition pushes you to rid yourself of the plight you are in? Or, are you better off being "free" but living off of the government, and not trying to better yourself? (the condition Bundy less than artfully tried to explain)

I can see arguments on both sides of this as, he is talking about MOTIVATION of a person and not the condition of ones living circumstances

But, better to label one a racist than to discuss whether or not big government/big brother is doing the correct thing or not (Big Government, Big Brother is beyond reproach for leftist big government liberals. As well as the right wing big government Republican elite/establishment types)

If this makes me a racist in some people eyes, so the hell be it. I will not be shut up by the PC crowd using labels to stifle free speech

I believe in the first amendment
Many here believe in a very limited first amendment as determined by the left and its Media Matters buddies
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

First off, no way you took the time to look at the two videos
Secondly
You post this because you have no logical reply?
Abraham Lincoln

Let's assume that I have just vilified the news source as the voice of satan himself and impuned rush's character and intelligence in a series of thinly veiled and right up to the line personal attacks. With that out of the way, I look forward to reading an interesting multisided discussion of the post itself.
Carry on
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

futuredivot

Let's assume that I have just vilified the news source as the voice of satan himself and impuned rush's character and intelligence in a series of thinly veiled and right up to the line personal attacks. With that out of the way, I look forward to reading an interesting multisided discussion of the post itself.
Carry on

I think it is a discussion that is needed
But I (like you if I read your post correctly) dont think that that disscusion can be allowed to happen because of where it would lead to[:/]
Abraham Lincoln

futuredivot

Carry on

you made me chuckle

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I agree with what you posted. I think, in the Bundy case, he is obviously not Harvard educated but he seems to have a 'natural insight' and common sense. Maybe he didn't say it in a PC way but he did make his point. In regard to what he said, I don't feel he was being racist. I feel too, the over-all response to what he said was knee-jerk. You even mention the word 'slavery' in our PC world and you're suddenly labeled a racist. Same with the mere mention of non-white people. Too many people in our society have become overly sensitive. We need to lighten-up!

Chuck

Yes
There are generations of people who have lived in the inner cities living off of government handouts. Not just black either
These people do not know anything else

Add to this the fact that they are taught that they are all victims of evil corporations and rich white men, just enforces the mindset of the I can’t ever get out of here mentality (when in the end the government does not want them out of there. It is a solid voting block after all)

Now, 40 plus years of the war on poverty (the government handouts) has only produced MORE who live that way
And what is does in the end is create a block of voters who look only to government to live (if one can really call that living)

So, in the end, we now have the highest unemployment stats for those in the inner cities that have been seen in many years. Has government policy really helped them?

Again, Bundy’s point was of a person’s mind set
If you are a slave and (this is the important part) you KNOW it, you strive to get away, get out, get free. But, what if you don’t realize you are a slave? (to the government)
In this case a slave to government handouts. Now you stop even trying to get free.

In the end, is either group really better off?
Bundy had an opinion on this
But this opinion impugns the alter that is big government
THIS BLASPHAMY CAN NOT BE ALLOWED TO STAND!!!!!
So, call him a racist. Maybe he will shut up
Abraham Lincoln

Secondly

My comment was to your misunderstanding of what the 1st Amendment to the Constitution says. That was all.

- Dan G

DanG

Secondly

My comment was to your misunderstanding of what the 1st Amendment to the Constitution says. That was all.

No, your post demonstrated the lefts usage and bastardization of the 1st to their advantage

The link provided has a lot of truth to it
But you continued the instult side of the discussion (which I ignored)

And to my point
You did NOT have time to go and see what Media Matters did to Clivens comments
You just drank the kool aid I guess[:/]
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Yes
There are generations of people who have lived in the inner cities living off of government handouts. Not just black either
These people do not know anything else

Add to this the fact that they are taught that they are all victims of evil corporations and rich white men, just enforces the mindset of the I can’t ever get out of here mentality (when in the end the government does not want them out of there. It is a solid voting block after all)

Now, 40 plus years of the war on poverty (the government handouts) has only produced MORE who live that way
And what is does in the end is create a block of voters who look only to government to live (if one can really call that living)

So, in the end, we now have the highest unemployment stats for those in the inner cities that have been seen in many years. Has government policy really helped them?

Again, Bundy’s point was of a person’s mind set
If you are a slave and (this is the important part) you KNOW it, you strive to get away, get out, get free. But, what if you don’t realize you are a slave? (to the government)
In this case a slave to government handouts. Now you stop even trying to get free.

In the end, is either group really better off?
Bundy had an opinion on this
But this opinion impugns the alter that is big government
THIS BLASPHAMY CAN NOT BE ALLOWED TO STAND!!!!!
So, call him a racist. Maybe he will shut up

Well said!
The abuse of government hand-outs is obscene. People have given-up their independence for dependence on the government. Too many of our population expect the government to take care of them.

Chuck

No, your post demonstrated the lefts usage and bastardization of the 1st to their advantage

I did no such thing. If you chose to be insulted, that's on you. All I did was post a link to refute your assertion that there are 1st Amendment issues at play. There are not, and you can't seem to grasp that.

I never said I did. If you're going to put multiple points of argument in your posts, you can't dictate which ones people respond to.

You just drank the kool aid I guess

And you think I'm the one being insulting?

- Dan G

DanG

I did no such thing. If you chose to be insulted, that's on you. All I did was post a link to refute your assertion that there are 1st Amendment issues at play. There are not, and you can't seem to grasp that.

I never said I did. If you're going to put multiple points of argument in your posts, you can't dictate which ones people respond to.

You just drank the kool aid I guess

And you think I'm the one being insulting?

I was not insulted
I refuse to give you, or anyone for that matter, that power

But you did not reply to the content
you came after me

I nailed how the left tries to stiffle conversation (AKA the 1st Amendment) with lables
You defended that practice and did not comment to the link only to your version of my understanding of free speech

And if you want to be insulted , thats on you I guess:o
Abraham Lincoln

I nailed how the left tries to stiffle conversation (AKA the 1st Amendment) with lables
You defended that practice and did not comment to the link only to your version of my understanding of free speech

AKA means "also known as". What you just wrote implies you think that labeling someone a racist is a 1st Amendment violation. It is not. You need to learn this if you're going to have a meaningful discussion of free speech.

Your understanding of the 1st Amendment is what I wanted to talk about. If that's not what you want to talk about, stop talking about it.

- Dan G

DanG

AKA means "also known as". What you just wrote implies you think that labeling someone a racist is a 1st Amendment violation. It is not. You need to learn this if you're going to have a meaningful discussion of free speech.

Your understanding of the 1st Amendment is what I wanted to talk about. If that's not what you want to talk about, stop talking about it.

You can say this anyway you with but, using labels as is demonstrated here is used for one reason, to stiffle debate. To close the conversation
Last I looked, the 1st amendment addresses this indirectly

But then, the left only cares about free sheep when other agree with them
Otherwise, fuck'em, call them name to shut them up

PC is a first amendment issue

Free speech zones??????? WTF, you dont see that as a 1st amendment issue?
Abraham Lincoln

You can say this anyway you with but, using labels as is demonstrated here is used for one reason, to stiffle debate. To close the conversation

You use labels all the time. The labels you use are "liberal" or "left-wing". You use those to shut people up and belittle their views, although you won't admit it.

Look again. The 1st is about the government restricting speech, not about citizens being mean to each other by using labels you don't like.

Both sides use labels against each other. In the Cliven Bundy case, he was labeled a racist because he is one. You label people like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, should someone jump down your throat for that?

Only if imposed by the government.

Excellent example of a 1st Amendment issue. What does that have to do with labeling Cliven Bundy a racist?

- Dan G

DanG

You use labels all the time. The labels you use are "liberal" or "left-wing". You use those to shut people up and belittle their views, although you won't admit it.leftist, right wing left wing et al decribe groups of people and their political leanings. You put racist on the same level?

Look again. The 1st is about the government restricting speech, not about citizens being mean to each other by using labels you don't like.Colleges have been sued because they shut down politcal speech they do not like. It this the government? (it is government in training grounds however)

Both sides use labels against each other. In the Cliven Bundy case, he was labeled a racist because he is one. You label people like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, should someone jump down your throat for that?YOU think he is one. I think he comments have been twisted for politcal gain and protection of the great federal government. the alter of the left

Only if imposed by the government.Example given above which proves you wrong

Excellent example of a 1st Amendment issue. What does that have to do with labeling Cliven Bundy a racist?

What does it have to do with him if for no other reason than to shut down debate???
Abraham Lincoln

leftist, right wing left wing et al decribe groups of people and their political leanings. You put racist on the same level?

I put racist at the same level if it is accurate. Is anyone a racist to you, or is that label off limits completely? How about kool-aid drinker? Is that okay to you, or it is used to belittle and shut people up?

Colleges have been sued because they shut down politcal speech they do not like. It this the government? (it is government in training grounds however)

It could be a 1st issue, especially if it is a public university. That's not what happened in the Cliven Bundy debate, so why bring it up?

YOU think he is one. I think he comments have been twisted for politcal gain and protection of the great federal government. the alter of the left

I think he's a racist, and so does everyone else except you. You never answered about Sharpton and Jackson. Can they be called racists?

Example given above which proves you wrong

Um, no. First of all, your example was, "Colleges have been sued..." As you know, anyone can be sued for anything. Being sued does not mean that a college violated the 1st Amendment rights. If you can come up with an actual example where a private college was found guilty of violating someone's 1st Amendment rights, then I'll concede your point.

What does it have to do with him if for no other reason than to shut down debate???

Huh? Free speech zones are not part of the Cliven Bundy debate. Why confuse the discussion?

- Dan G

rushmc

Colleges have been sued because they shut down politcal speech they do not like. It this the government? (it is government in training grounds however)

Dan already covered the subject - a public university would be "government." A private school would be different, though they often fall under some government mandates around equal opportunity/access as part of grant funding.

But more to the point...did they get sued, or did they lose? I could file suit against you tomorrow for remarks you've made here. Or even remarks you didn't make. Look up SLAPP suits for another example.

futuredivot

Carry on

HA -

Nooo - Rush will be treated like a racist just for posting something about Media Matters or the like saying something about racism.

Wait for it . . .

OR . . . the usual suspects won't play at all, knowing Rush is right and knowing that they have no defense.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun